Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're coping if you think you can still grow after 18

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Most people stopped growing by 18, many before 18. Sure, there are cases where people continue growing into their early twenties. But such cases are as rare as a manlet getting a hot chick without status and money. Besides leg lengthening and lifts there's pretty much nothing much you can do. You can continue coping or wake up now.

The people I notice get taller are the ones that go through 6'2" to 6'4" or like 6'5" to 6'9" when their like 19 to 21. I hardly ever see guys going from 5'4" to 5'7" or 5'7" to 5'9" and its usually the taller guys that get taller, and the manlets usually stay as manlets sadly.

I stopped growing at 13. Fuck this life

shadowsoulz125 said:
Most people stopped growing by 18, many before 18. Sure, there are cases where people continue growing into their early twenties. But such cases are as rare as a manlet getting a hot chick without status and money. Besides leg lengthening and lifts there's pretty much nothing much you can do. You can continue coping or wake up now.

I have a non incel friend with some bone or hormonal issue (I forget) that caused him to grow after 18, but slowed his growth until about middle school. But yeah, in normal cases you are right.

not only myself, but many guys I know grew further even up until age 23 or something

is heightism that rampant in the western world?