Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you're competing for fat, used up 38 year old infertile women in 2018

No, we're omegas. A lucky few omegas compete for women even a thirsty beta would pass on more often than not. We're competing in video games, not for women.

No, we're omegas. A lucky few omegas compete for women even a thirsty beta would pass on more often than not. We're competing in video games, not for women.
It's over when omegas are called lucky

personally i'd rather kill myself then try to "date" women like her

and i think every man should feel the same or he has a mental illness

what kind of fucking moron spends money and time on an ugly fat piece of shit? save up and get hookers overseas

personally i'd rather kill myself then try to "date" women like her

and i think every man should feel the same or he has a mental illness

what kind of fucking moron spends money and time on an ugly fat piece of shit? save up and get hookers overseas

I wouldn't go for her either (inb4 some cuck says I'm incel because I want Miranda Kerr) Guys feel like they have to play it the "right" way, societal shaming + low T makes guys go for trash they wouldn't have gone for in earlier eras.

4B190E1C 63D2 450D 97F4 4D3D36101A86

Notice how none of the 20 men want to propose to her or talk to her about sharing a home together and raising children. It's because they just want to pump and dump her like the piece of dog shit she is. Any bitch that allows herself to be used like that by men only deserves to be pumped and dumped for eternity. This is why sub6 men in the west have to go to SEA to get their "experience" points up, so they can manage old used western whores better.
Screen Shot 2018 07 16 at 60538 PM

Notice how none of the 20 men want to propose to her or talk to her about sharing a home together and raising children. It's because they just want to pump and dump her like the piece of dog shit she is. Any bitch that allows herself to be used like that by men only deserves to be pumped and dumped for eternity. This is why sub6 men in the west have to go to SEA to get their "experience" points up, so they can manage old used western whores better.
View attachment 28204

I would prefer to stay alone. No chance I could fuck this. I have not found my dick in the garbage.

Hideous, gross, promiscuous fucking bitch with a 4/20 tattoo. No amount of physically or mentally unattractive traits can severely impact a foids chance at being laid, loved or accepted in this 21st century hell world.

Good grief, is it even human

Imagine the good looking ones...

Meanwhile her looksmatch roped 20 years ago.