Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're an incel? Just talk to women bro

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
You're disabled? Just start walking bro

You're having a heart attack? Just have a healthy heart bro

You're a cancer patient? Just stop having cancer bro

You're depressed? Just be happy bro

You're suffering from social anxiety? Just talk to people bro

You're suicidal? Just stop feeling suicidal bro

You're experiencing racism? Just be a desirable race bro

You're objectively ugly? Just have a shower bro

Yes I will, I will say them how I hate them

Yes I will, I will say them how I hate them

Society logic but I must say, we should all at least attempt to talk to chicks before assuming it’s over if possible.

A lazy excuse to brush us off without actually listening to our problems. Fuck these assholes.

just stop being autistic br0, autism is a choice br0

I like your post, and all of your examples seem to be treating talking to women as impossible for an incel to do.

Many incels do talk to women in real life and some are even able to successfully befirend women (mostly online). Just talking to women will not make an incel into a normie, and it is very possible for an incel to speak with or befirend women without being able to lose their incel status.
I think a more appropriate title would be "You're an incel? Just have sex bro."
You're right tbh, the point I was trying to make is that talking to women won't make us less of an incel but yeah that example is more fitting

Just approach br0, just talk to her, worked wonderfully for me.

To be fair i actually haven't talked to a foid within my age range for at least 3 years now.

Talking is a cope.

Chad could just grunt animalistic sounds while gesturing to his penis, and he would legitimately get more women than an incel who memorized every PUA tactic in existence, and was an extroverted volunteer firefighter with a PhD in physics.

Your face, height and frame physically attract women, not words coming out of your mouth. Anyone who thinks otherwise and keeps insisting on it is just trying to get a rise out of you, and you should just point and laugh at them.

If only it was that easy

Odd. I’m told not to talk to women and focus on my hobbies and passions instead. Apparently they’ll chase me afterwards

Just put yourself out there bro

I never understood that advice, or anything about "approaching". women will initiate the conversation if you are attractive enough, and if you arent they will always brutally humiliate you for trying to talk to them.

It's as easy as that br0

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back