Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You're an incel because you're desperate for female validation"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Bluepillers will often tell how women can sense your desperation and that's why you're an incel. That is outright wrong. Every single boy whose puberty hits in starts to seek validation from women. It's human nature to seek validation, it's not some negative phenomenon that is only found in incels. If "male desperation" makes men incels then every high school boy would be an incel. Chad love female attention and validation as well. It's just that he found out he can get it anytime and anywhere from any woman and that's why they have a more cHiLlEd vIbE, to use normspeak. Chad is confident because he is validated, only for the virtue of being good-looking. His personality developed afterwards. They're confident because they get female attention, not the other way around. An incel can therefore never be confident when it comes to dating because he never gets validation.

Psychologists have known for years that validation is important to the well-being an development of any human being, and this information is readily available to anyone one google search away.

It's funny how ITcucks can't even do the 'effort' required to ask one question before leaping to anti-incel conclusions but can write multi-paragraph essays on why we suck.

I swear these people must be illiterate.

"You're hungry because you're desperate for protein validation."

"pigs can fly. i have never seen a pig fly, but i don't need to in order to believe"

- feminist theocracy 2021