Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're actually worried that your so-called progressive bullshit isn't infallible.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z9cb32/i_fear_for_young_men/

Not to mention cancel culture is becoming more and more frowned upon.
If nothing else, boys and men going ER will become more common and maybe you fuckers will learn that what goes around comes around.
Failure to learn this lesson, will only result in many more ERs of much greater scale than ever before.
And knowing the kind of insensitive cock sleeves you imbeciles are, it wouldn't surprise me if you never learn, thus continuing the otherwise needless bloodshed.

IDK, Andrew Tate just seems like a grifter to me. Sneako might be completely retarded

IDK, Andrew Tate just seems like a grifter to me. Sneako might be completely retarded
I don't really have an opinion on either tbh.

Sneako is just an absolute retard. I don’t understand how his viewership is decently high. It’s all a front that he puts up it and he’s blatantly an Andrew Tate wannabe

I FEAR FOR Young chads

They “fear for us” only because they know if push comes to shove, subchad men as a collective could enslave every foid on planet earth. They are scared.

We are blessed to still have this leverage on our side.

If they didn’t need us to some extent and had the unequivocal upper hand over us they wouldn’t give a shit, they would immediate genocide us no questions asked.

If they didn’t need us to some extent and had the unequivocal upper hand over us they wouldn’t give a shit, they would immediate genocide us no questions asked.
Le empathetic gender

i hate women so much

I don't even know who tf are those guys it mentioned. And frankly, I don't need to. Not interested in potential psyops as well. To me? Just another trendy speaker who doesn't have an effect but has an image that has uses... you never see an 'ugly' guy trending like this. It's probably some chad worship BULLSHIT :feelshehe:

But I know that whoring around has consequences, even if said enabled whores choose to exist in denial and ironically accuse others of delusion when they collectively drank the kool aid far, far more than we ever could. Their choice tho

When they stop playing simon says with globohomo bullshiters then they can at least begin to make some sense. They should otherwise shut the fuck up and stop pretending they understand the problems they caused for us while ACTIVELY DENYING REALITY AS WELL AS THESE PROBLEMS we face in the daily due to their bullshit.

A rubberband pulled back long enough doesn't give a shit about your unfair social norms should it reach pointbreak, IT SIMPLY SNAPS :feelsLightsaber:

If they really feared and gave a single fuck, inceldom WOULD NOT EXIST. Spaces like the ones it used would also not even exist should women have it as bad as they pretend it is for them. They would have been absolutely silenced long ago, over less bullshit than what currently is, instead of enabled!

Meanwhile we get censored and given negative representation constantly. Fuck off whores, I will never ever be your scapegoat.

Glad they're fearful