Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're a simp if you want to have sex with gigastacy

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★
Apparently wanting to have sex with gigastacy makes you a simp. Despite never having taken any action in real life that would be considered simp behavior, no merely talking about your sexual fantasy with a woman makes you a simp. According to .is

A nigga here once told me that wanting to be in a stable, exclusive relationship with one woman for the rest of my life makes me simp :feelskek:

A nigga here once told me that wanting to be in a stable, exclusive relationship with one woman for the rest of my life makes me simp :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul: Real they call me cuck, simp, bluepilled for wanting this

"So there's this girl at my university, I think she is really beautiful, and i really want to sex her and make babys with her. I've never approached her or talked to her and don't plan to, because i know how it will go."

"WOW YOU FUCKIN SIMP KILL YOURSELF"
:feelskek:

People here can't understand basic hypotheticals. They can't mentally understand what their lives would be like if they didn't have breakfast this morning.

They coping brah wanna act like giga sigma mans
How did mods approve this account, this is obviously some sort of fake account to make cringe posts and screenshot them to post on plebbit

How did mods approve this account, this is obviously some sort of fake account to make cringe posts and screenshot them to post on plebbit
There's only one mod here the rest are his alts.
The fun part is figuring out which one is it.

no you're a simp because the 'gigastacy' is actually an ugly LTB bluehair

There's only one mod here the rest are his alts.
The fun part is figuring out which one is it.
Images 45

agreed. It's only simping if it's blatant foid-worship or if giving them a lot of money is involved

If you want this knowing how the majority of the world is and the blackpill, you are then more likely to be a simp than not.

You gotta realize this isn't an ideal world ... In reality what you want these days is absolutely simp-ish because you'd be in a terrible deal....

Like I say for married dudes, they gotta be stupid or beta, or both -- likely both as they kind of feed off of each other in several ways.

But stable, exclusive, forever relationship with one person? Wake up, man ... This is never something you should wholly depend on period. People will tired of each other. Those "married for 40+ year couples" often don't even "love" each other, they just stay together for company because they become old as fuck, ugly, stupid and have known each other for so long it's literally like a contract to just live together and they just go along with it since it's something they've done so long anyways, why stop? You can't put it all on black, unless you want to lose sooner or later.

Last edited:
I hope stacy gets graped very forcefully :feelsUgh:
Fruit Champagne GIF by ELMØ