Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You're a racist if you prefer subs over dub.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Can't remember the last time I chose dub over sub, guess it's time to fill out my application to KKK:feelsjuice:.

We've reached new levels of bullshit

None of that shit matters.

Extreme left wingers are narcissists:

They want to act like they are the most morale people and make others that don't agree with everything they say look like they are the sons of satan.

Last edited:
None of that shit matters.

Extreme left wingers are narcissists:

They want to act like they are the most morale people and make others that don't agree with everything they say look like they are the sons of satan.
:yes::yes::yes:

Just posted a thread about this myself:

BLM on the dubs, KKK on the subs.
Kek:feelskek::feelskek:.

Can't remember the last time I chose dub over sub, guess it's time to fill out my application to KKK:feelsjuice:.

View attachment 1023296
My man, I like dubs, and it has literally nothing to do with racism??

Some people like seeing the work the original actors put in. I don't see the work, because I need wording, but still.

Absolute garbage take

I thought most people agreed subs are better cause it’s more accurate and their lips actually match what’s being said. Though the rhetoric and pfp of this “person” makes it clear that the only reason they’re saying this is cause they want you to consume the soy propaganda of localizers instead of opting for authentic fansubs