Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You're a lucky subhuman bastard. You win sperm cell competition

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
It takes only one sperm cell to fertilize a woman's egg - but there's stiff competition for that honor. In fact, the average ejaculate contains 200 million sperm.
Sperm 5

I'm not sure on the science behind this, but isn't the sperm that made all of us the "fittest" of all the rest? So we're literally the best our father could make? It horrifies me to see what the lower end of the sperm would've done to me.

"won" the sperm lottery but didnt win the genetic lottery...

I'm not sure on the science behind this, but isn't the sperm that made all of us the "fittest" of all the rest? So we're literally the best our father could make? It horrifies me to see what the lower end of the sperm would've done to me.

Fuck dude, we got the new Kafka / Assimov here

You have to be pretty damn lucky to win 2 lotteries in a row.

Cope. The sperm is the Chad, we are just the most incel of incel eggs that happened to come out at the right (wrong) time.

The middle of the pack sperm are those that get turned into a human

good to know everytime i empty a nut im potentially saving 200million incels the bother of existing