Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you're a cuck if you have daughter

Daughters are basically younger, prettier, more fertile verison of your wife.

OP with his weird fuck posts again.

15258589_203644023372751_9139404180677459968_n.jpg

I agree, just the thought makes my stomach turn. Not because I'm some hardcore misogynist, I just know society would ruin her even if I try to raise her well. Fuck this stupid world.

Where have you been lately :think: ?
Mostly gaming (world of Warcraft) was playing 16 hours a day and sleeping the rest. Barely enter main discussion and only go on offtopic to see @idkwattodowithlife posts at 4 in the morning. Probably going to be posting more with spring coming up. Hbu?

Mostly gaming (world of Warcraft) was playing 16 hours a day and sleeping the rest. Barely enter main discussion and only go on offtopic to see @idkwattodowithlife posts at 4 in the morning. Probably going to be posting more with spring coming up. Hbu?
Idk, i'm weird lately and have a lot of anger at everyone even some people here.

Idk, i'm weird lately and have a lot of anger at everyone even some people here.
I fucking know right I can’t go into main forum without getting angry at another incel roleplayer.

I fucking know right I can’t go into main forum without getting angry at another incel roleplayer.
Yeah and i have been arguing with some brain-dead people here because they think i'm a "moralfag" for saying that bestiality, pedophilia, wanting to kill everyone, is wrong.

and don't have sex with her
Looks like I'm a cuck then. I want to look after my daughter the best way possible. I don't want to sexually abuse her at a young age and leave her mentally ruined for the rest of her life.

But I don't want to have kids anyways, most people would make shitty partners (even parents) and plus raising a child is expensive as fuck.
Megumin.%28KonoSuba%29.full.1974236.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
p7beIyD.gif

Yeah but what I meant is why is the context "sad" or something?
Oh. Father rapes his daughters until the point that they start to liking it. Nothing special. I wasn't being literal. I mean, It's not sad-sad for an incel user. It might be for a normal person.

@Akarin you're a troll lol.

Oh. Father rapes his daughters until the point that they start to liking it. Nothing special. I wasn't being literal. I mean, It's not sad-sad for an incel user. It might be for a normal person.

Holy fucking shit lol. Love that concept. That would never fly in American cartoons.

Can you link me some clips to where I can watch some of the rape scenes?

Looks like I'm a cuck then. I want to look after my daughter the best way possible. I don't want to sexually abuse her at a young age and leave her mentally ruined for the rest of her life.

But I don't want to have kids anyways, most people would make shitty partners (even parents) and plus raising a child is expensive as fuck.
Megumin.%28KonoSuba%29.full.1974236.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
p7beIyD.gif
I wouldn't abuse her, I would just make her like me enough to initiate this first :):):)

I wouldn't abuse her, I would just make her like me enough to initiate this first :):):)
Oh really? I'll keep my eyes on you, just in case. I'm judging you.

images