Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're a cuck if you dont hate your parents

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
From previous threads ive seen peoples response to the parent question and they say shit like "well they give me a home and dont hate me so i shouldnt hate them" like wow congrats they did the bare fucking minimum they should be doing as a parent when they bring another life into this world. They would be monsters if they just kicked you out buy they shouldnt be praised for doing the bare minimum.

Also none of this "they wouldnt have known" shit. They knew they had shit genetics, they probably ushered in the age of feminism and globohomo like most boomers did as well. They just lack the brainpower to see that far in the future and judge if a child is the best option atm. They thought "hey we live nice now with how affordable everything is and can get relationships easily, i know our son will experience the same".

They have stunted my mental growth and their shit genetics have caused me nothing but misery in life. I cannot love them for that no matter their intentions. Not to mention the lack of control they gave me in my life. Maybe if i had more agency i could socialmaxx and maybe choose a career path i want. But cause of them i have no friends and they keep trying to make me pointlessly study to be a doctor. I have their low iq genes so they shouldnt expect that of me

I‘m glad I was born, it’s just society that is the problem.

If they abused you really badly that’s good enough to hate them but i find it weird to hate someone that invests that much time and money into you, and didn’t abuse you, even if they’re parenting isn’t up to your standards. It makes you kinda sound like a brat

they figured if they met each other than you could meet someone too. You were born in a time before social media and third wave feminism really took over. They’re just bluepilled and ignorant of the way things are. Society conditioned them to want to have kids

Agreed. I've actually always seen unconditional love for family as a sign of a moron.

If they abused you really badly that’s good enough to hate them but i find it weird to hate someone that invests that much time and money into you, and didn’t abuse you, even if they’re parenting isn’t up to your standards. It makes you kinda sound like a brat

they figured if they met each other than you could meet someone too. You were born in a time before social media and third wave feminism really took over. They’re just bluepilled and ignorant of the way things are. Society conditioned them to want to have kids
They shouldnt be praises for doing the bare minimum of feeding me, clothing me and giving me a bed to sleep on. Those should be standard. More like why didnt they ever invest actual effort into me like get me into sports or let me have a bit of freedom to be outside with friends when i was younger? They made me anti social with crippling shyness

Agreed. I've actually always seen unconditional love for family as a sign of a moron.
Big truth. Unless your family is rich, good looking, healthy, you shouldn't be grateful.
Why would i hate them? they put a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes on my back, give me allowance to buy cigarettes.

They can be a pain in the ass but not their fault i came out ugly.
cope they have a duty to be rich, upper class, healthy and good looking before having children. If they failed at any one of those conditions, yet still have children, they are worthless Subhuman scum.

They shouldnt be praises for doing the bare minimum of feeding me, clothing me and giving me a bed to sleep on. Those should be standard. More like why didnt they ever invest actual effort into me like get me into sports or let me have a bit of freedom to be outside with friends when i was younger? They made me anti social with crippling shyness
Ok not letting you see friends is pretty fucked up I would hold that against them. But it seems like a lot of this stuff you could have done on your own like enlisting in sports or sneaking out. They may have poor judgment and are crazy but I don’t think it’s enough reason to hate them if they support you

Ok not letting you see friends is pretty fucked up I would hold that against them. But it seems like a lot of this stuff you could have done on your own like enlisting in sports or sneaking out. They may have poor judgment and are crazy but I don’t think it’s enough reason to hate them if they support you
if OP's parents are not white. That alone is sufficient to hate them. if they are not rich, that too alone is sufficient to hate them. If they are not healthy, that too alone justifies hating them. If they are not good looking, that too alone justifies hating them.

if OP's parents are not white. That alone is sufficient to hate them. if they are not rich, that too alone is sufficient to hate them. If they are not healthy, that too alone justifies hating them. If they are not good looking, that too alone justifies hating them.
Well they probably thought their offspring would have the life they did and society always told them having kids is the right thing to to

Well they probably thought their offspring would have the life they did and society always told them having kids is the right thing to to
Doesn't matter, what's their reasoning. Creating a poor shitskin trucel is a massive sin.
Consequences > intention

Doesn't matter, what's their reasoning. Creating a poor shitskin trucel is a massive sin.
Consequences > intention
Does it make sense to hate who are probably the only two people you can go to for support as an incel? Like if you lose your apartment or need financial help

Yes, this, tbhngl. I hate these people. It's because of them I suffer a lot.

[Mara:]

Why don't you approve of birth? Once born, one enjoys sensual pleasures. Who now has persuaded you of this: 'Bhikkhuni, don't approve of birth'?

[Cala:]

For one who is born there is death; Once born, one encounters sufferings — Bondage, murder, affliction — Hence one shouldn't approve of birth.

Fakecel trait.
It's not, only the cuckcels like the idea of being dehumanized by society.

Whose fault is it that you have bad genes?
Sub-5 face bad genes (unless you have extreme levels of deformity like these guys:

Maxresdefault
Image002

As there's no correlation between beauty and good genetic quality when excluding extreme facial deformities.