Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're a cuck if you admire Hitler and his chad ideal Aryan man

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Based op, jfl at whorshipping a man that genocided lots of ethnicels for not being blue eyed Chads
I wish Hitler was alive so he could take my anal virginity while giving a Nazi salute
Gay warning incoming ngl

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

watch out!!1
Maybe while you condecsent online your community can stop being worthless vermin.But I doubt it.
I don't give a fuck if a 6'2, 7/10 psl German, Anglo-Saxon or Norwegian admires Hitler and worship the Nordic chad race. But an incel aka an Untermensch who likes Hitler and his chad Waffen soldiers, you're nothing but a miserable piece of shit who deserves to be killed with other ugly people such as the Gypsies and the Jews. An incel is by definition a subhuman even if you have blue eyes and blond hair. As an ugly dude I feel closer to Gypsies, Jews and other ugly people that Hitler hated and wanted to exterminate from the face of earth. If you're going to tell me that Hitler is a good boy because he wanted to make all people beautiful and healthy, I'm gonna tell you that you're a cuck and a stupid subhuman because even if he succed to kill all subhuman races (and who knows maybe he had the intention to exterminate ugly people as well because the guy was a fervent partisan of eugenics...) there is no doubt that he couldn't exterminate the future ugly people in the next generations. You cannot control who is ugly and who's beautiful. As an incel who suffers daily from foids and chads, I'm with the complete extermination of all CHADS and chadlites and with enslavement of all foids and with the equal distribution of foids to all males.
I don't like Hitler as much as I like his idea of ethnic nationalism.

Mussolini is much more my scene.

Hitlers is good for triggering degenerates

As an ugly dude I feel closer to Gypsies, Jews
There's more to comparing ourselves to others other than our attractiveness.

Jews cope with their big noses by flaying the penises of newborn boys and suckling upon their blood, vampires permanently mutilating their bodies and psyches.

If being similarly ugly like a Jew makes you feel like you can relate to that type of degeneracy, then your priorities need sorting.

Jews aren't just molesting babies who grow up to be Chads, they're molesting ALL of the men. They're shrinking all the dicks, impeding the sexual pleasure of all males.

Jews impede the healthy ability to masturbate pain-free, the ability to satisfy a woman with girth and lubricated pleasant friction, the ability to feel pleasure without trying to ram the head into the cervix.

Relations between men and women would be so much better without the plague of circumcision (((they))) have spread in the west.

There's more to comparing ourselves to others other than our attractiveness.

Jews cope with their big noses by flaying the penises of newborn boys and suckling upon their blood, vampires permanently mutilating their bodies and psyches.

If being similarly ugly like a Jew makes you feel like you can relate to that type of degeneracy, then your priorities need sorting.

Jews aren't just molesting babies who grow up to be Chads, they're molesting ALL of the men. They're shrinking all the dicks, impeding the sexual pleasure of all males.

Jews impede the healthy ability to masturbate pain-free, the ability to satisfy a woman with girth and lubricated pleasant friction, the ability to feel pleasure without trying to ram the head into the cervix.

Relations between men and women would be so much better without the plague of circumcision (((they))) have spread in the west.

what the cucked shit you ve just writed dude :soy:

@Nothingness what's your opinion on this

My opinion that OP is SJW femalle cuck faggot
The ones that worship nazis are the cucks, OP.

’Just make society even greater for those more privileged than you. We must make society as great as possible for the NPCS’. :soy:

The dude I quoted can go suck Hitler’s cock unless he has changed and isn’t a bitch anymore but most people don’t change in a good way, so.

Last edited:
^The way I see it, I deserve to be alive or no one does, therefore, better for the law just to hit the nuke. I don’t want either of those but I believe if I have to die, everyone else should have to too.

I’m not an NPC, hiveminded faggot like the majority of people, therefore, I don’t deserve to be killed.

Last edited:
I don’t like the nazis. They done horrible things to innocent people that they saw as ‘inferior’. They tortured them type of people, starved them and experimented on them. That is not an act of a mercy killing, that is just plain cruelty.

I have a mental disorder myself so yeah, fuck the nazis, I can’t support them at all.