Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You're a cuck and a foid worshipper if you encourage incels to fuck any girl

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
And that's why men will always be the losing team. Women encourage each other to date up and be choosy. You do not have the best interests of your gender in mind, moralfag.
Nothing is going to change because men are BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRED that way. So it doesn't matter they just pollute a space meant for actual incels. Most people in the real world do not care or even know about this shit.

They also tend to be edgy trolls and LARPers who I also get lumped together with.

You can go join your brethren you're no different than fem"cels."

How can you even criticize females when you also only want to fuck the T5% just like them? Well, you can't and that's the problem. You take away from our arguments and points.

Last edited:
If a girl wants to fuck you, and you say no, you're a volcel.
We have to draw a line somewhere though. What if we're talking about a tattoed, pierced abomination riddled with STDs? I think we should at the very least say that not wanting to fuck someone who is morbidly obese or someone with STDs is fine.

Last edited:
men are BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRED that way.

they pollute a space meant for actual incels.

They tend to be edgy trolls and LARPers

How can you even criticize females when you also only want to fuck the T5% just like them? Well, you can't and that's the problem. You take away from our arguments and points.
9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

We have to draw a line somewhere though. What if we're talking about a tattoed, pierced abomination riddled with STDs? I think we should at the very least say that not wanting to fuck someone who is morbidly obese or someone with STDs is fine.

I can draw the line at STDs. Poisoning yourself isn't a choice you can make.

But just because a woman is fat? That's a choice. A choice I understand, but a voluntary choice nonetheless.

A pussy is a pussy...if you dont fook it someone else would. You're an idiot if you think refused to .
Lmao this

Imagine being a virgin turning down sex

Lowering your standards won’t do shit, ugly girls don’t have different vision where you look like a chad to them,

Just fuck a landwhale bro
Just fuck a granny bro
nigga fuck your looksmatch
now youre not any better than ugly chicks searching for chad
why would a decent looking girl ever fuck a deformity such as us?

nigga fuck your looksmatch
now youre not any better than ugly chicks searching for chad
why would a decent looking girl ever fuck a deformity such as us?
you don't have to be deformed to be an incel. our looksmatch isn't searching for chad, she's banging him