Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU'RE 100% RETARDED IF YOU BLAME YOUR RACE FOR BEING UGLY... (JUST LOL)

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
REDPILL: YOU'RE UGLY BECAUSE YOU LACK BONE, UNIQUE FEATURES, HEIGHT, FRAME. 

YOU'RE NOT UGLY BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE. 

I can't help but have the most hearty laughs when I hear users here complaining about being asian or indian or spic. 

tumblr_p2yqgo4Ejl1wxqg17o9_1280.jpg

789e125a408e18d097f851f648f87a16.jpg

150311165957-hrithik-roshan-male-model-2-super-169.jpg

newcomer-employment.jpg

all these asians, indians, spics, natives slay like crazy. 

Your race has nothing to do with it. You're just ugly, don't blame your ethnicity.

different races have different genetics, and genetics are what makes you come into this world as an ugly being. every race can have GL people, sure, but this chance certainly is lower for ethnics.

the question to you is, what should one blame for being ugly, if not their genetics?

Some ethnicities have less goodlooking people while others have more though. I dont think its deniable that whites(including every white ethnicity) on average are better looking than all other races

Nautica1983 said:
Some ethnicities have less goodlooking people while others have more though. I dont think its deniable that whites(including every white ethnicity) on average are better looking than all other races

it's deniable.

LOL the two curries you showed one just looks white and the other has fucking blue eyes. No one looks like that. It’s over for 99% of curries.

lacune said:

JFL at this curry, this curry doesn't slay. He is ugly as fuck.

Your theory does not apply for curries. Curries are doomed as soon as they are born.

Nautica1983 said:

This tbh.

It's just another cope. Truth is, only thing matters is your looks, race doesn't.

Every time you fuckers say this shit, you end up posting photos of ethnics who have more caucasian features than most men in their group. You play yourselves.

If you’re white and subhuman you can still get laid.

Asian and subhuman? Just no hope

Yeah, it's two types of people that think ethnicity really has much to do with it: ethnicels* and the like who want an excuse for why they're incels, and stormcels who want yet another reason to feel "superior" to others (and if that's true then they have A LOT of explaining to do because it either means they're volcels or just unbelievably ugly)

* The exception here is currycels. Sure there are some Indian Chad's, but curries are definitely by far the ugliest people aside from Abbos.

Twisted said:
I blame my race for being a Manlet
5"5 is the average height in my dad's country

Which country?

HomoheroBishii said:
Every time you fuckers say this shit, you end up posting photos of ethnics who have more caucasian features than most men in their group. You play yourselves.

How is this Asian guy slaying this blonde white girl caucasian looking? 

HomoheroBishii said:

My nigga, The only type of complement that I receive is something like this:
"You are so lucky! You don't have a black face or You are so lucky you have a "white face". Meaning, caucasoid features.

chudur-budur said:

Your theory does not apply for curries. Curries are doomed as soon as they are born.

High IQ post.

Krispinwah said:
LOL the two curries you showed one just looks white and the other has fucking blue eyes. No one looks like that. It’s over for 99% of curries.

You're a fuarking idiot, his eyes aren't blue, JFL.

HomoheroBishii said:

tenor.gif

Dank meme, goodlooking features=white features according to SFcels.
Guess every attractive ethnic on earth has white genetics.

chudur-budur said:

He has a better jawline and nose than me... he mogs the shit out of me, and yet this curry is doomed. I don't want to know how ugly I am in your eyes, despite already knowing I'm a 2/10. It's over for currycels.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He has a better jawline and nose than me... he mogs the shit out of me, and yet this curry is doomed. I don't want to know how ugly I am in your eyes, despite already knowing I'm a 2/10. It's over for currycels.

He mogs me too. But he can't slay in the west. In curryland ma be, but not in west, specially with the white femoids.

Avoidant said:
How is this Asian guy slaying this blonde white girl caucasian looking? 

This is like one in a trillion. Moreover, just standing with a white femoid does not prove he is slaying. Even if I assume he is shagging that crackerbitch does not mean the cracker is exclusive to him, may be he is betabucking and the crackerbitch is doing regular sneak fuck with a 6'3" white german chad.

It's over for ricecels buddy boyo, go home.

Another post that completely contradicts the basic things someone who is black pilled should understand

/r/incels didn't have bullshit like this, utterly low IQ post

chudur-budur said:
He mogs me too. But he can't slay in the west. In curryland ma be, but not in west, specially with the white femoids.
Hey, you're in the US right? How do white femoids treat you?

chudur-budur said:
This is like one in a trillion. Moreover, just standing with a white femoid does not prove he is slaying. Even if I assume he is shagging that crackerbitch does not mean the cracker is exclusive to him, may be he is betabucking and the crackerbitch is doing regular sneak fuck with a 6'3" white german chad.

You must be particularly stupid to not realize how much you are coping

Here's another photo of this couple

tumblr_p2yqgo4Ejl1wxqg17o7_1280.jpg

Shows pictures of actors and models... Even Steve Buschemi can slay because hes a fucking famous actor. But take away his famous status and hes more incel than incel. And nothing against Steve Buschemi because hes awesome.

So you proved your point. Your race doesn't matter as long as you are a famous celebrity. And that asian dude, exception that proves the rule

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Everyone play "nice" on the top.

Never approached any crackerbitch for dates and shit, so I don't know.

But almost all curries get wrecked when it comes to romantic stuffs, I have seen many. In all cases they are treated like shit.

Avoidant said:

Fucking moron, read my comment again. If you still don't get it, read again. Keep reading until it gets into your thick brain.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
But almost all curries get wrecked when it comes to romantic stuffs, I have seen many. In all cases they are treated like shit.

Avoidant said:
Fucking moron, read my comment again. If you still don't get it, read again. Keep reading until it gets into your thick brain.

Are you really 5'2?

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Yeah I live in a Western country as well and it's the same thing. They just pretend to be nice but their true colors show quickly enough when you don't do as they say.

BONES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN RACE

Nah, my race plays a big role here. I wouldn't be incel if my face was good looking and my race stayed the same, but I would also have a fighting chance if I were white, and all else being the same.

tehgymcel420 said:
Would you be able to find a midget femoid in India?

I could even marry up a taller curry femoid but I don't have enough contacts in the curryland. In curryland you do not need to have look/height to get married, money and status is the sole arbiter. I could easily wife up a sexy currybitch from a poor village.

Most from both of my parents family have been moved to the west. So arranged marriage is extremely difficult for me. Yup, I could get married if I had some close contacts with some people in the curryland.

being white means higher chances of better bone structure and frame because whites are simply genetically superior, do you live in a shithole country like me? if not, you haven't seen how many subhumans are everywhere specially poor people cuz lack of healthy diet and lifestyle means higher chances of your offspring to be subhuman and ugly. Search for the most handsome peruvian model and he'll be as good looking as your average Joe in US

Robust Cromagnid Caucasian aesthetics or death

Medellincel said:
BONES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN RACE

White men have higher facial angularity especially Cromagnid ones. They mog everything else.

chudur-budur said:

insane levels of cope in this comment i can't even breath lol 

they;re fucking married and she has a better career than him lol 

it's so easy to out SFcels

HomoheroBishii said:

Holy fuck this is so true

HomoheroBishii said:

"cacucasian features" is a meaningless phrase, you know that right? 

SFcels out themselves so easily lol

Face > frame > height >>> race

flowerful said:
Holy fuck this is so true

name the "caucasian features", you coping retards. the asian has an african nose and rest of his face looks perfectly asian, the native american has all native features, and you can't say the dude with blue eyes because blue eyes was a mutation first expressed in a dark colored person