Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your white looksmatch is getting railed by a 8/10 brown dude

Why don't you get a Paki wife? run arranged marriage game, come on.

delete your account here once you get engaged.

run passport game, even an autist like you can get a Paki girl come on

I can't run Indian arranged marriage game, the woman can't be forced to say yes otherwise it's not considered a proper marriage. Why don't you follow your own advice btw?

jfl at racecels, biggest cope cels.

literally orbiting the same white women that want nothing to do with you and think you are sub-human.

yeah go ahead and reserve your "racial purity" for white women, and be alone your whole life by refusing the possibility of being with a non-white girl, you think they give a fuck.

Kek a user was mean to me because I said that. Not being a volcel is apparently also a bad thing
Yeah I don't why some incels so are picky about women race that sounds like damn volcel to me. If attractive ethnic women want it to go out on date and fuck me afterwards out of sheer luck you'll have to be a complete idiot to say no.

JFL at all the fat roastie 2/10's who watched 90 day fiance and thought "Imma go get me an arab prince :feelstastyman:"

The downfall is not fun tbh
but its sure interesting, just lol at the germans not knowing what happens around them, good for merkels plan i guess

Low IQ

No, it is because on average ethnic men is less attractive/inferior

doesn't mean there aren't superior ethnics who manage to racemix with GL white women and create superior off spring
his delusions have no touch with reality

That's not my point. My point is that white men are mixing more than women.

>brown dude

As a brown dude myself, I feel ashamed. I can't slay to save my life. Then again I'm in the middle of hillbilly hell with this little thing called autism. That and I'm a 3/10 in the looks department. ...now where the hell is my rope?

At your nearest Home Depot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back