Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your Video Game Waifu

61Byqguq4GL SX425

Elizabeth from bioshock.

Comes with a side of incest as well.:feelshehe:

mine is so stupid because it is aegis from persona video game series. its stupid because this bitch isn't even a real bitch. it's a robot. even in fantasy land i get attached to the god damn robot that is pretending to be the ideal female (and usually they are)

:feelscry:

I know it's not entirely vydia, but I have had a crush on her since I was a child, it's over for fantasymaxxingcels.

a931519145cf7bee49cae14ab58e5e84a575b528r1-480-667v2_uhq.jpg

Ivy is Just an Ego inflated slut / mistress

Ashe from FFXII

I spent too much time playing fantasy games especially warcraft, so I guess I developed a thing for elves, too bad they don't exist.:cryfeels:

tumblr_pg3r8r4AiW1s433dh_540.jpg

I spent too much time playing fantasy games especially warcraft, so I guess I developed a thing for elves, too bad they don't exist.:cryfeels:

tumblr_pg3r8r4AiW1s433dh_540.jpg
Play shooting games

Coom sexy

Chimera from Monster Girl Quest :feelsohh:

Yuri from ddlc

Emerald herald from DS2
D8opats a1f71029 4b2f 45d7 9fce 2e2b159f2186

May and Misty from Pokémon.

S6574

This strong, empowered and independent woman from TLOU2 :heart: Yass slay queen! You go girl! Yes, I am a Feminist, what’s your Superpower? Only weak men fear strong women.

Diversity. Equality. Unity. :heart::feelsclown:

Words cannot describe how much I love Monika.

I don't have a video game waifu, but the girls from Dead or Alive make my dick hard, tbh. :feelsokman:

View attachment 492888
This strong, empowered and independent woman from TLOU2 :heart: Yass slay queen! You go girl! Yes, I am a Feminist, what’s your Superpower? Only weak men fear strong women.

Diversity. Equality. Unity. :heart::feelsclown:
:fuk::feelswhat: For real? You want this borderline tranny? :feelsUgh: