Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your Video Game Waifu

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Mine is Tatiana from The Evil Within

4Og2ZWg

View: https://youtu.be/3s6uQ2H9mGA

Post yours!

@epillepsy
@Diocel
@mental_out
@BummerDrummer
@Speedloader

Kek, I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate too, nier automata was free with it:feelsLSD:

Planning on getting Steam Deck too
I wasnt able to beat the first level ngl. Died on da boss. Still jerked my dic hundreds of times to 2b

I wasnt able to beat the first level ngl. Died on da boss. Still jerked my dic hundreds of times to 2b
Dude I'm 4 hours in

I've completed like 4-5 games in last 2 months

Yes. Rikku has been my vidya waifu since back when I was a 13 year old retard too young to fully understand the story. All i knew is that I wanted Rikku's Al Bhed pussy. In 14 years, not much has changed, except that I finally understand the plot. Also, it feels weird to have a waifu. I know damn well that I'm too ugly and too much of a sperg to attract any foid. 15 years of failure has made that clear.

The game's portrayal of pure, virtuous foids has ruined me. It showed me something that cannot exist. Something beautiful. Every time I play through FFX I cry multiple times. Some scenes fuck me up for days. It also took me 14 years to realize that at the very end of the ending cutscene, Tidus returns, FFX-2 not needed for the happy end. I love this game so much, but I realize that it ironically filled me with false hope when I was a kid.

Yes. Rikku has been my vidya waifu since back when I was a 13 year old retard too young to fully understand the story. All i knew is that I wanted Rikku's Al Bhed pussy. In 14 years, not much has changed, except that I finally understand the plot. Also, it feels weird to have a waifu. I know damn well that I'm too ugly and too much of a sperg to attract any foid. 15 years of failure has made that clear.

The game's portrayal of pure, virtuous foids has ruined me. It showed me something that cannot exist. Something beautiful. Every time I play through FFX I cry multiple times. Some scenes fuck me up for days. It also took me 14 years to realize that at the very end of the ending cutscene, Tidus returns, FFX-2 not needed for the happy end. I love this game so much, but I realize that it ironically filled me with false hope when I was a kid.
yuna mogs

Can someone explain what consitutes a vidiya waifu? A character that I just jerked off to, or someone that i developed affection towards?

Can someone explain what consitutes a vidiya waifu? A character that I just jerked off to, or someone that i developed affection towards?
Both

I like Tatiana from The Evil Within because she is white enough but still Latina

Both

I like Tatiana from The Evil Within because she is white enough but still Latina
Man ive choked my snake to so many then, don't know where to start... :feelstastyman:

Most games that I play are war autism games though, but from other types of games that I have played, plain doll would probably be my favorite.
E297295a72b2c634b1d861beff36c53e sample

She is also a very big girl :feelsohh:

Man ive choked my snake to so many then, don't know where to start... :feelstastyman:

Most games that I play are war autism games though, but from other types of games that I have played, plain doll would probably be my favorite.
View attachment 468855

She is also a very big girl :feelsohh:
Damn, I mostly play horrors or survival/apocalypse

Gotta force myself to finish re: village
I haven't started it yet

I completed RE2Remake RE3, RE7, Playing RE5

I'm waiting for village to go cheaper

I haven't started it yet

I completed RE2Remake RE3, RE7, Playing RE5

I'm waiting for village to go cheaper
Its cracked on pc. Original RE 1-3 are the best imo. Followed by RE4. 5 is nice as an action game. 7 began nice, but i was forcing myself to finish it by the time of that crashed ship. Village has some aswesome enviorments. Eastern European castles in snowy shitholes a nice theme :feelsautistic:

Its cracked on pc. Original RE 1-3 are the best imo. Followed by RE4. 5 is nice as an action game. 7 began nice, but i was forcing myself to finish it by the time of that crashed ship. Village has some aswesome enviorments. Eastern European castles in snowy shitholes a nice theme :feelsautistic:
I want a horror game in China or something, it would look cool

Bismarck from Kantai Collection
Shore bismarck

damn what a good question. maybe Lucia from Lunar: Eternal Blue

74A1ABB8 01C5 4F45 97C4 B6839F85F6A1

parsee from subterranean animism is my vg waifu

Sakura from Sakura wars in first place.
cause very cheerful high energy character.

Second Place would be Makoto from persona 5.
14DAF2D8 43AB 4611 B2D8 0A9789448DE0
cause good studious rational personality and good looks.
there are more but they don't leave enough of an impression to post

Uthgerd the Unbroken from Skyrim.

Because

(1) skyrim is the only game that exists,

(2) as an older guy who got left on the shelf, an older chick who got left on the shelf (and seems to "get it") just speaks to me,

(3) she doesn't bitch about the weather constantly like that other skyrim npc that people simp endlessly for.

Mods or a helmet definitely flatter her though...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 42
My most favorite is Marie from Splatoon.

Marie (Splatoon) by Kristina1224 on DeviantArt
Kimono Marie by bellhenge on DeviantArt

I think it's pretty obvious

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpeg
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 56
Know any other good vn's ?
Translated ones:

Higurashi
MOON
Katawa Shoujo
DDLC
Utawarerumono
White Album 2
Shuffle
School Days

tons that are untranslated and even more obscure

I will warn you, VNs are extremely long and sometimes boring. They require heroic attention spans, but in doing so become very engrossing and emotionally connected. Ded srs it was easier to postmaxx to 44K than to read 1 VN. lol

dm them

Just use a bot ngl
I forgot MUV LUV, that is a good translated one. Also tsukihime

Untranslated ones:
-Wind: a breath of heart
-Snow
-December when there is no angel
-Ef: a fairy tale of the two
-Cherry petals fall like teardrops
-Yakin Byoutou (aka Night Shift Nurses)
-bible black
-white album 1
-shizuku
-kizuato
-routes
-kimi ga nozomu eien
-kimi ga ita kisetsu
-kara no shoujo
-to heart 1 & 2

I would avoid clannad/air/kanon. More boring than reading the phone book lol. Best VNs came out 1996-2006

Plain Doll, Firekeeper from DS3, Samus aran, Sylvanas, Bayonetta, Chun Li, Sonya Blade, Cammy, 2b, Ivy from Soul Calibur, just to name a few