Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your very honest opinion miscegenation

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
I know that this is free speech forum and not cucked one like most of normie internet. Used to think that this is not a problem and when i think that people prefer their own it's not that big problem. In my opinion men more care about it rather than women cause for us, more foreign genes comes to our genepool.
Your opinion ( and please at least it should be not 'bruhh race mixing bad' at least reason your thought )

I don't give a shit, I just want to be happy tbh.

Its unavoidable in current world.

Its unavoidable in current world.
yes, if you more think about it. Back then before globalism interracial marriages couldn't happen cause there was not planes, cars just tribal societies. Many men hate it, but only when foids mostly do it. I think men of all races, nations have kind of conquest mentality

My view is a little out there but here it is:
The absolute number of Non-Hispanic White in the USA declines every year, as does the number of whites marrying non whites.
In other words, Non-Hispanic Whites in the USA are currently 59.9% and are fast becoming a minority; race mixing will only accelerate this, as the census will likely count the children as non white.

As any majority population shrinks into a minority, especially within the country they view as being theirs, the likelihood of racial conflict increases. Conflicts such as Charlottesville, Capitol Hill, are going to become more likely as white men feel that they are losing power in their own country.

who cares, don't encourage/discourage it, just let it happen when it happens. it'll naturally be in the minority.
I like your avis tbh blends well with rank colour.:feelsokman:

It destroys phenotypes and mixed babies are more likely to suffer from health problems, mental issues and neglect.Not to mention the nuisance and the crimes that refugees and ethnics in first World countries commit

DFV9AQvXUAIQNaW
Fq2QPC6

Firmly against it tbh. Nothings more cucked than letting some Ahmed take over your cities, your women, your land and your women and keeping quite about it imo

Last edited: