Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your unusual copes?

Gepard

Gepard

Recruit
★★★★
What copes do you have that *aren't* the common stuff everyone does, like anime, videogames, food, studying, etc?

I enjoy animal related activities, sometimes I like to go to my relatives' farm and just hang out with the animals, as autistic as that sounds.

Hey man, we can't blame ya. Humans can only go so long without sex, eventually they are gonna get desperate. Just try not to catch any nasty shit from them, okay? Make sure they're clean before ya do it. And always be careful, because it's not worth it, if you're gonna get caught.

Humans can only go so long without sex, eventually they are gonna get desperate. Just try not to catch any nasty shit from them, okay? Make sure they're clean before ya do it

i like femoid horses , but but ohhh

just like to watching humans in city centrum wile intoxicate whit hard stuff ...

Hey man, we can't blame ya. Humans can only go so long without sex, eventually they are gonna get desperate. Just try not to catch any nasty shit from them, okay? Make sure they're clean before ya do it. And always be careful, because it's not worth it, if you're gonna get caught.
:kys:

I sometimes like to sit in the dark, illuminated by a lantern and listen to the radio. Comfy as fuck tbh

I love hiking with hiking groups. It allows me to be next to people but not talk to them, to feel accepted. I try to increase the amount I talk to people during my normal weeks but it sometimes gets too hard and I stay in my room for days, and quickly get depressed. Hiking is easier, don't need to pretend or practice my wit, can just be silent and walk.

I wish I could find a hiking group, not sure where to start though, don't even have a facebook

I wish I could find a hiking group, not sure where to start though, don't even have a facebook
I tried to get into hiking last year. Couldn't convince anyone to come with me, though. There's no national parks or trails where I live, so I had to just walk aimlessly through the woods. It's no fun alone, mainly because I was too busy scanning the ground for snakes and peeking over my shoulder for bears. I continued to ask people if they wanted to come with me, but they were too busy with their own lives to help me live mine.

i go through doujins i save and i like to take screen shots of parts i find funny
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1533699880138-png.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

me when i see astolfo:
unknown.png

I like to set stuff on fire.

I do it in abandoned parking lots, I'll bring like a few sticks and a match and just watch em burn. I'll burn letters, photographs, things I just signed, papers I wrote in highschool and watch them slowly go into ashes. Fire calms me tbh. It's why my pfp is a burning dandelion, it makes me feel happy and I just look at it as I type.

Stargazing, brewing tea/coffee, i guess.

Look at maps and read alternate history books

listen to ps1 startup noise on loop ()

Whenever i see a nice rock, i collect it, i have a small rock collection.
i go through doujins i save and i like to take screen shots of parts i find funny
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1533699880138-png.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

me when i see astolfo:
unknown.png
All this dirty sex shit makes me horny tbh i wanna bust a nut ngl

I like to set stuff on fire.

I do it in abandoned parking lots, I'll bring like a few sticks and a match and just watch em burn. I'll burn letters, photographs, things I just signed, papers I wrote in highschool and watch them slowly go into ashes. Fire calms me tbh. It's why my pfp is a burning dandelion, it makes me feel happy and I just look at it as I type.

i like to burn things 2