Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your thoughts of The Last of Us: Part II? *Spoliers*

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I completed The Last of Us: Part II in 27 hours of game time. Despite the brilliant graphics and sound quality, the game was a massive letdown because of weak story lines, unnecessary killing Joel at first two hours of the game so they could be more female representation, being forced to play a female muscular blonde female called Abby (the one who killed Joel with the golf club) too many new characters introduced that I don’t give a shit about, you’re pretty much stuck the in Seattle throughout 95% of the game.

The director Neil Cuckmann capitalised the PS fanbase because he knew how much they fell in love with the first game so he decided to make sequel a game not for the fans, but for him or Anita Sarkeesian (the man hating feminazi that wants to film, tv gaming with her extremist leftist ideas).

Neil Cuckmann hates his fans because he’d called them racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist and even anti-semitic if you dare criticise his game in any way. He bullied/fired fake testers and Naughty Dog employees if they dare question his SJW agenda the slightest.

I have a feeling there’s more gaming director like him existed for other companies. It will spread fast corona.

Did not play it tbh

I completed The Last of Us: Part II in 27 hours of game time.
Graycel

OK graycel
full

Underwhelming. Jfl at big brain redditors thinking the story is deep.

Didn't play and won't, youd have to pay me to spend time and effort on that trash.

Never played it thank god for the leaks really disappointing how they fucked up the story but I saw it coming a mile away