Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your this and that and this and that and that, Mating, Friendgroups and ugliness.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★

Also if i dont speak how will they know my personality, Another thing, How will they know my personality if they are offended just looking at me and avoid me at all costs? Is that my bad personality which they dont know yet because they havent even tried speaking to me? Am i a bad person for them choosing to be offended by my appearance and not speak with me.

Isnt it looks when someone are repulsed by me without even talking to me or hearing me speak?

Sooner or later people gotta accept there are ugly genetics and
there are good genetics, Just look at birds, The most attractive colorful bird gets to mate!

1 595092424

Sometimes they flex they re feathers to attract a mate and if attractive they procreate.

Same as in social groups, Everyone wants a female but only the attractive ones get it,
Eventually ugly gets left out just like in the bird world.

Do they know if the bird has killed a mice or mistreated another animal? NO, Do they care NO? Just look at the worst offenders, They had women up to theyre high heels! Look at Meeks and Ted Bundys love letters.

Last edited:
Looks is literally all that matters.

If you're attractive, all people are nicer to you, foids get interested in you, you get higher grades, coworkers and your bosses are nicer to you, they are more lenient to you, you are more confident which translates to better mental health.

Literally everything gets improved by being attractive.

If you're ugly, it's the opposite. Everything is worse when you're ugly.