Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your teenage years didnt contain these experiences? How about killing yourself?

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Currently going though my teenage years, I clearly don't have this. If I did I wouldn't be here right now.

This is the most 2006 looking shit I've seen in a while.

Either way, I wish I experienced shit like that in the intro. Except the sad shit. But I would've loved to have a romantic partner in high school. :(

Currently going though my teenage years, I clearly don't have this. If I did I wouldn't be here right now.
Then you better have late puberty

This is the most 2006 looking shit I've seen in a while.

Either way, I wish I experienced shit like that in the intro. Except the sad shit. But I would've loved to have a romantic partner in high school. :(

It never began for us. Literally

Then you better have late puberty
I don't have late puberty, its because of my autism that I don't have this sort of life. I tried being confident and start making friends in Grade 9 when the beginning of the school year started, lets just say that didn't go well for me.

It was over lonnnggg longgg ago

Maybe if could be achieved after teen years. But overprotective daddies of teen girls are wonderfull people, saving their daughters only for chad to touch

The worst part is when I reached the end of teenage years, my window to experience teen love was closing and I will have forever missed out

Kms was always on my mind lol

This is quite unsettling.

Take the teen love pill.

All in due time

This is scarily accurate :feelsrope:
Yes bro. This pill hit me hard. The first time I saw this picture, I directly thought it would be me in the future tbh.