Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your taxes fund single moms, abortions, trans surgeries and breast enlargements for feminists and all the globohomo

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I'f you pay taxes you're part of globohomo, you support faggotry and whore culture

And people whine about US taxpayer money going to Ukraine. Would any day rather have my money go to the Azov Battalion than fucking single moms and faggot shit

I'f you pay taxes you're part of globohomo, you support faggotry and whore culture
I have no choice, tbh. Taxes aren't voluntary. I don't have an army and resources to resist the globohomo agents with guns and intelligence support.

If I aint a globo home or a fag, Im gonna be the next prey on discovery with my predator being the fucking goverment. That and Ill loose 2A rights.

I have no choice, tbh. Taxes aren't voluntary. I don't have an army and resources to resist the globohomo agents with guns and intelligence support.
Indeed. We’ve built a clown world and there’s no way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back