Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your stance on the rape of females

What do you think?

• Total voters
Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
What are your thoughts? Describe your thoughts if the options in the poll don't represent them accurately.

Even if they inflict pain on me I would never wish that upon them.

Tough topic. I don't care much for random degenerate foids with chad rape fantasies JFL
If it were to happen to my family I would be extremely angry tho.

It's evil and animalistic. You're not a human anymore if you can't control your urges.

Tough topic. I don't care much for random degenerate foids
If it were to happen to my family I would be extremely angry tho.
Me neither, but yeah, emotional attachment can cause you to have conflicting views.

Nothing wrong with raping an unmarried non-virgin.

It's evil and animalistic. You're not a human anymore if you can't control your urges.
Being human is giving into your urges as an animal. Humans are only animals.

Being human is giving into your urges as an animal. Humans are only animals.
We're advanced animals. We can control our urges to kill, to rape and to steal. If you cannot control those urges you're no better than a monkey and don't deserve to live among people.

Even if it happened to someone close to me I'm not sure I'd care although my reason for not engaging in it myself is lack of desire and acceptance of fate.

Rape of virgins//women who have only had sex in "LTRs" and have been "dumped" by their chimapnzee exes = Bad and unjustified

Rape of used up sluts = wrong and spiritually draining for the person doing the raping, but i don't care about the slut who gets "raped".

Last edited:
it repulses me, i can never imagine doing something like that.

We're advanced animals. We can control our urges to kill, to rape and to steal. If you cannot control those urges you're no better than a monkey and don't deserve to live among people.
Ok, and why would you need to control these urges? Disregarding the legality of it of course.

Ok, and why would you need to control these urges? Disregarding the legality of it of course.
Because it's wrong to not control those urges. I dont need laws to tell me that raping and taking lives is bad.

whatever happens happens. I don't care what happens to strangers anymore

Your vote will be publicly visible.
Come on dude, especially with this subject. Use your head. Not going to vote now.

Wrong if rapist is noncel. Justified if rapist is incel.

99% of "rapes" is women just regretting consensual sex later and deciding it was rape.

I don't believe any stats on rape.

Lets pretend everyone has a week to live because an asteroid is going to wipe out civilisation.

You think people will play nice? There will be a lot of gang rapes and killings. Here you will see the scale of the human condition. Just like the Joker in the dark knight said; when the chips are down they will end up eating each other.

Thomas Hobbes said that without law and order there would be absolute anarchy. It is the Cops and punishment for breaking a law why a lot of people stay legal.

Last edited:
I don't condone it/won't ever do it, but i have no pity for females to be honest.

I think it's wrong, but I would say this:

i think that most people that dont find rape reprehensible are quite simply extremely stupid.

Last edited:
i think that most people that find dont find rape reprehensible are quite simply extremely stupid.
I wouldn't say either are stupid. It just has to do with conforming to societal norms and morals, or not.

Rape is obviously bad but I cant say I dont find any satisfaction in when it happens to people who I think deserve something bad to happen to them.

Come on dude, especially with this subject. Use your head. Not going to vote now.
I knew you wouldn't vote. One vote lost out of many isn't an issue.

No rape is bad, very bad

I wouldn't say either are stupid. It just has to do with conforming to societal norms and morals, or not.
i dont think so. if somebody claims to think that theres nothing wrong with rape then that implies that they wouldnt mind getting raped because there's nothing wrong with the act itself in that person's eyes.

Only entitled manipulative sluts and the ones who treat incels like shit deserve it

In nature, you take what is yours.

Tmp 16734 9f9a022409e516ddc0b963e4368f1ba6 backgrounds hd desktop wallpapers214260722

Rape all females. Rape all females.

Meh, I wouldn't like my GF getting raped. But then again I'll never have a GF so whatever.

i dont think so. if somebody claims to think that theres nothing wrong with rape then that implies that they wouldnt mind getting raped because there's nothing wrong with the act itself in that person's eyes.
That's like saying someone who eats meat wishes to be eaten themselves.

JFL at all these white-knighting moralfags.

I only think they deserve it if they're sluts, if they're like 14 year old virgin girls then it's disgusting.

I'll admit I'm a pussy and wouldn't want to be in the vicinity if it was happening.

I don't care whether it's bad or not so long as it doesn't happen to me.

Good that this is not a public poll, the mods have shown that being pro-rape = perma ban

It's simple, but more complex than anyone her has higlighted. Can't believe know one has said my answer yet, my answer is PERFECT.

I would never rape a woman myself.

BUT would I want another girl to get raped? If she's a whore, then 100% yes. If she's one of those blonde bimbo partysluts that friendzones guys and betbuxxes them, then I hope she gets brutally raped and destroyed.

If she's a wholesome sweet girl that likes to read books and respects men, then no I do not want her to get raped.

That's it.

i don't support rape or violence

Even if these females treat me like shit which case most still do. I wouldn't want any of these females to be rape.

Sluts deserve to be raped.
If you did anything sexual with a man who is not your husband, you are nothing more than a worthless piece of meat in my eyes.