Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ”Your so disconnected from life”

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I been tired for a few days and I haven’t been on here a lot.Being a student with no one to talk to has made me feel trapped in a cell. I literally only have my mind and my voice to respond to me.

“There’s so much to life.” Yet people like us will continued to be kept in the cage of loneliness or face constant rejection to our appearance and our views that from years of pain. Loneliness is like using 15 cigs a day and we seem to have that effect all the time. I remember when “they” asked me why ”I was discontinued from life?”but why am I suppose to connect to if everything else is going to shit for me.Things are better when you're sleeping if ya an incel.

i dont know life even is

"You need to get out more," says the prison guard, locking your cell door.

i dont know life even is
I had life as a child, but it vanished once i became 11. Even my life as a child was awful and full of things that made me how i am today, but i can atleast say i was happier back then, since i was so blind to it all.

if i could read minds then i would have more money
I had life as a child, but it vanished once i became 11. Even my life as a child was awful and full of things that made me how i am today, but i can atleast say i was happier back then, since i was so blind to it all.
i remember watching documentaries as a kid and i loved them. i would just watch them with cheesebread then my parents would walk me to the park in the fall and it was great

what life? im not allowed to enjoy life in this world

There would be no major difference in my life if I was in prison tbh at this point

My life is shit

The trick is to vomit on the bars when no one is looking.

The hydrochloric acid will rot them enough 4 u to escape. But it might take a while...

JFL

Normies tell incels "Your so disconnected from life"

Yet, they say believe in the Just world fallacy, thinking the world is good

If anything, incels are the most connected to life because we know what life is, what it truly is