Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your sister will most likely be the most successful person from your household

15 black kids from her school came to participate.
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the marker of success in the modern world
worst part is ur right
I see all these young females motivated to do everything cuz they get handed free shit meanwhile young males get told to fuck off and rot accordingly

[UWSL]One sister no longer lives with us and has a child, the other is fat and still has the need to argue about things that are 20 years old, [UWSL]and about the arguments you used against her 6 months ago.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Looking at my sister who is the youngest sibling. She arleady has a higher snap score than I ever had and she only started using snapchat recently, 100s of followers on tiktok, is bought the most stuff and treated like a queen by my parents. I went to her 12th birthday party this year. 15 black kids from her school came to participate. Never had shit like that tbh. I mean only once with a couple friends and maybe when I turned 1 yrs old, many family members came to my first birthday party. But yeah I can't see anything like that happening nowadays.

She simply has the most social connections and is very popular for her age.

It's easy to see who will most likely, and automatically be the most successful to come from my household. And if you have a sister. This applies to her too

Basically how it goes. My sister was showered with validation and people wanting to be her friends and people to be there for her to help her succeed but nobody ever cared about m. I was always alone and depressed. I would have to have a daughter

[UWSL]the other is fat and still has the need to argue about things that are 20 years old, [UWSL]and about the arguments you used against her 6 months ago.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
LOL reddit user sister

I’ll have to wait and see when she becomes a teen next year and get social media.

She actually treats me with respect same for my other siblings we’ll see how long or of it ever lasts.