Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL your sister has been fucked in a submissive way by random chads

Not really - my sister is a religous Stacy .. fucking weird combination tbh. She looks like a typical Instagram grill but has the personality of an Amish girl mixed with some wall-street femoid.

Thankfully I don't have a sister.

if i had a sister i'd fuck her tbh:lul::lul::horror:

Thank fuck I don't have a sister lmao

Not really - my sister is a religous Stacy .. fucking weird combination tbh. She looks like a typical Instagram grill but has the personality of an Amish girl mixed with some wall-street femoid.
she probably had one night stands and shit, but of course she wont talk about this with her brother

she probably had one night stands and shit, but of course she wont talk about this with her brother

you're right. I'm not 100% sure if my sister is religiously devoted enough to be a virgin at 25...but fuck it I don't think about it. Just block it out of my head and move the fuck on with my life.

My sister is still a virgin, I did a good job as a brother :)

dont have a sister :feelsokman:

My sister is a blonde Stacy dating a Wall Street banker. It is fucking OVER

most incels don't have sisters

those that do often are idiot strangecels

probably. if she has then shes done a good job of hiding it.

If I had a sister I would've roped by now.

My female cousin is a total whore who blocked me on social media years ago even though we got along well when we were young. She is dead to me anyways since i am aware of her race mixing. If her life was in danger i would not move a finger to save it.

My sister has been fucking 8 years older Chads since she was 15. She was together with a mentally ill abusive Chad who pumped and dumped her while she has been rejecting sub8 of thethe same age.
She is now with a 30 year old Chadlite and she is 21. She has daddy issues 100%.
I bet she is also being fucked in a submissive way.
I despise her deeply, I never do her a favour.

I do not have a sister :)

AHAHAHAHHAHA gigacope. ur sister is a whore when no one is watching

sister is a volcel. never masturbated at 26.

cope.

My sister is whore, she got caught with a football player Tyrone in middle school and my dad slapped her in the park.

After that she started lying and hiding her shit from family, she dated a chadpreet after and now dating 6,1 white chad while looking like 5’2 fat ugly goblin. Ffs women have it so easy, I look way better than her and I take care of myself but I get nothing.

I dont have one luckily

Sis is ethnic and constantly being trashed by Chads nearly every week i see her "going out" out of nowhere.

damn i hate threads like this -- like whats the purpose other than shitting on us? sounds like an inceltears phaggot made this

You actually believe that? LMAO

Honestly I'm not sure if I believe it. I always though hot girls can't be religous and only ugly girls go to church but I swear my sister goes every fucking Sunday and has shit memorized and sits in the den with my mom for hours and hours just talking about Jesus. It's all so fucking fucked up. Religion is cancer that dilutes everything.