Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your reasons why you hate successful people?

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I hate successful people because the so successful people get everything without trying.

if we tried beyond o ur best of our ability in societal, sexually and economically perspective we just fail each time.

I secretly hoped many people including the so called friends I had the time to fail because seeing people makes me feel better.

What are your thoughts on successful people?

Success is mostly inherited and genetic so of course I hate them. Most rich people didn't even had to lift a finger to become rich and same with good looking people. While we live a shitty life and wish to die everyday.

Cause my mom held me back from being successful in life
also my dad, since he was never there

All success is inherited

Therefore I don’t care about success

I hate successful people because the so successful people get everything without trying.

if we tried beyond the best of our ability in societal, sexually and economically perspective we just fail each time.

I secretly hoped many people including the so called friends I had the time to fail because seeing people makes me feel better.

Because its usually not fought for, its given

because its all luck and/or superior genetics, 2 things i dont have

It for me depends on whether they worked for what they have, someone who started from working class and worked their way up to being wealthy I don't really hate. Rich kids who were just born into families with loads of money I do because they worked for none of it, but more importantly that not having to work for success usually turns them into spoiled unpleasant people.

Attractive people are the epitome of that, I find most of them are deep down unpleasant people, because they never had to earn anything in their lives and have a grand sense of entitlement and invincibility, generally looking down on all those not born as lucky as they were. They always snob unattractive people off, seeing them as some kind of inferior creatures, hard not to hate them when you see that.
This

Most success is inherited,if you come from a rich as fuck family you can get into the best universities,you can get the best contacts,you inherit the best jobs too,you don't really have to work one day of your life.

If you come from a poor family you will enter whatever university accepts you,and you will have to work part-time jobs to keep afloat,you will get poor contacts and ultra low tier jobs,the system is rigged against you since the begginning.

That's why people that get rich with effort and hard work are so rare and so celebrated,because you literally had to fight the entire fucking system that wants destroy you.

Fortunately there's a very good cope,knowing that all people no matter how rich,handsome and successful die and they can't use their money anymore, and are forgotten rather quickly,even the poorest incel in this place is 1000x richer than steve jobs because at least the poor incel still breathes and can LDAR in peace,fucking jobs can't even do that.

It for me depends on whether they worked for what they have, someone who started from working class and worked their way up to being wealthy I don't really hate. Rich kids who were just born into families with loads of money I do because they worked for none of it, but more importantly that not having to work for success usually turns them into spoiled unpleasant people.

Attractive people are the epitome of that, I find most of them are deep down unpleasant people, because they never had to earn anything in their lives and have a grand sense of entitlement and invincibility, generally looking down on all those not born as lucky as they were. They always snob unattractive people off, seeing them as some kind of inferior creatures, hard not to hate them when you see that.

I AGREE
I’m working class background, raised by my single mother who’s a low skilled worker, failed my exams, never had sex, never had a girlfriend.

I don't hate them

I'm indifferent towards successful people, I only hate the ones who need to rub it in your face. When a successful person goes under I feel nothing TBH.

I am usually just indifferent, but I sometimes do feel envy towards them though. All success is still deserved though.

The only successful people I hate are those who were given everything, yet act like they earned every bit of it.

i dont hate successful people if they deserve the success (was a good person, tried hard, did lots of hard work, etc), but if they get success by doing jack shit, or producing shit that stupid fuck normies like, or bringing others down, i have no fucking sympaty. I would save a dog's life than one of these worms.

Because they are by and large annoying people who already knew they were going to be successful the moment they were born.

Boarding school was a brutal blackpill. I just didn't realize it at the time.

If by successful you mean rich fuckers then I don't care, unless it's Chad ofc.
I get pissed off everytime I see some bully Chad being successful at literally anything he does.

Very emotional topic for me.
I'm basically just envious.

But this life is so unfair and you just need good contacts to be somewhat successful...

I hate successful rude/mean jerks. This guy who used to bully me when I was a kid is an accountant at some billion dollar company and probably makes $100,000 a year. (I'm just assuming that's how much he earns because I looked up an accountant's salary at that specific company on Glassdoor)

While I, on the other hand, work at a factory and barely make enough.

I could have gone to college but I'm too low IQ. They say incels are supposed to be high IQ but not me! I'm bad at math.

Genetic, social circle, NT nepotism usually at the cost of others (not sharing profit margins with people doing actual work)

Alot of success is based off of outsourcing suffering to others just because Daddy or Grammma gave you startup money that the working class has no opportunity for.

Alot or most affluent schools admit rich families over regular folk.

"Oh but diversity!" Diversity of rich ethnics. This diversity doesn't help the ethnics living in the slums, it helps the young adult ethnics wearing Supreme clothing.

Success is a transaction that takes away from others in some indirect form wrether it be from Billie the bagger or Chen from the Chinese assembling factory.

Genetic, social circle, NT nepotism usually at the cost of others (not sharing profit margins with people doing actual work)

Alot of success is based off of outsourcing suffering to others just because Daddy or Grammma gave you startup money that the working class has no opportunity for.

Alot or most affluent schools admit rich families over regular folk.

"Oh but diversity!" Diversity of rich ethnics. This diversity doesn't help the ethnics living in the slums, it helps the young adult ethnics wearing Supreme clothing.

Success is a transaction that takes away from others in some indirect form wrether it be from Billie the bagger or Chen from the Chinese assembling factory.
Chanakya flying through the center of the galaxy level IQ

Succes is mostly pre determined in life. Succesful people are formed because of inheritance and because society let them to be succesful. An incel cannot be succesful because society will never let them to be. People don't want incels to advance in any field. Only really few lucky people can break this barrier and become succesful. But again you need luck for that.

I now remember a low tier guy who came to play football (soccer) with us. He looked like a wristcel and looked very weak also with him a chad also came to play who was very rude. The low tier guy was a midfielder and played really good. I always liked playing with him because his passing was really good and defensively he was very strong. While the chad who was a winger played mostly for himself to look good. He tried weird tricks and would never pass to any one except other high tier normies and chads. I have noticed that in sports like these the low tier guys never recieve passes from other players which always frustrated me.

This new did not had much friends but he played like a professional footballer while the chad was playing like a average winger like in any other school team. But when it came for selecting the team to go for a match in tournament. The captain took the chad in the team while the low tier normie was ignored. Every one in the team said that lets pick this guy (chad) while the friendless wristcel was ignored. You should also consider that the team that this guy played in mostly always won.

This is the truth of society nowadays. Even if you become messi or albert einstein you can only succeed if society gives you the right chance.

Last edited:
Success is mostly inherited and genetic so of course I hate them. Most rich people didn't even had to lift a finger to become rich and same with good looking people. While we live a shitty life and wish to die everyday.

I don't feel hate since its a hindering emotion.

I'm emotionless

Generally because it’s never been earned. A small minority of sub-8 men have earned their success, but for the most part, it is down to inheritance, lucky circumstances, and genes.

I dont hate their success (just jealous), but I do hate how they think they earned everything from their hard work, when their parents paid for everything, they benefited from nepotism, and how they think poorer ppl "choose" to be poor.

All success is inherited

Therefore I don’t care about success

I'm confused, then how did people BECOME rich then, or are you making some retarded reductionist deterministic argument that they were born with specific genes, on a specific day, and a butterfly flapped its wings in the right position because they walked passed it, and they were just predetermined by the law of causality and various sequences of events to become rich

If you felt that way about them, then you weren't their friend

if we tried beyond o ur best of our ability in societal, sexually and economically perspective we just fail each time.

Speak for yourself

Last edited:
More like dislike. Because they're luckier than me and preach about hard work

I completely agree with everything you said here, too many people, including the poster of the thread, are being very vague, and making it sound like nobody who is rich made any effort to get there

I'm confused, then how did people BECOME rich then, or are you making some retarded reductionist deterministic argument that they were born with specific genes, on a specific day, and a butterfly flapped its wings in the right position because they walked passed it, and they were just predetermined by the law of causality and various sequences of events to become rich

If you felt that way about them, then you weren't their friend

Speak for yourself

There are MULTIPLE books and studies out now that prove success is more situational than the effort of someone’s “hard work”

For someone as yourself who sees themselves as “determined to make it”

I suggest you look into that theory it might help you on your journey

There are MULTIPLE books and studies out now that prove success is more situational than the effort of someone’s “hard work”

Obviously, but that's completely different from saying - "ALL success is inherited"

For someone as yourself who sees themselves as “determined to make it”

I suggest you look into that theory it might help you on your journey

Nothing defeatist is going to help you with anything, there's nothing for me to learn from those things, the only thing I need to focus on is what I'm doing to make it, only a fool seeks out discouragement

Obviously, but that's completely different from saying - "ALL success is inherited"

Nothing defeatist is going to help you with anything, there's nothing for me to learn from those things, the only thing I need to focus on is what I'm doing to make it, only a fool seeks out discouragement

That was quick

Listen fruitcake IDGAF if you believe me or not

Because that’s a VERY true statement like it or not

Now you might think your on some sort of self fullfilling path to success but in all reality, it’s highly scripted and the effort your putting in isn’t the determining factor you think it is

So good luck to you and whatever world changing endevor your on, what you might be calling defeatist is what I call the truth

Success comes from superior genetics

That was quick

Listen fruitcake IDGAF if you believe me or not

Because that’s a VERY true statement like it or not

Now you might think your on some sort of self fullfilling path to success but in all reality, it’s highly scripted and the effort your putting in isn’t the determining factor you think it is

So good luck to you and whatever world changing endevor your on, what you might be calling defeatist is what I call the truth

JFL

The irony of deterministic arguments is that they are self defeating, if what you are saying is true, then you wasted your time even talking to me, because everything is pre-determined and nothing you tell me or don't tell me is going to make a difference, so from now on I hope you try and be logically consistent and stick to your guns, and don't bother giving anyone any advice, because why bother, whats "mean't to happen" is gonna happen anyway, right retard? JFL

Idiots like you don't see the extreme irony in your "nothing matters" worldview

YOU IRONICALLY EXERT EFFORT TO INFORM OTHERS THAT NOTHING MATTERS

DON'T YOU SEE HOW CONTRADICTORY THAT IS, YOUR WORDS DON'T MATTER THEN SINCE THEY WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

You're saying you don't care if I believe you or not, but clearly you do, because why even try to convince me of anything if you believe I'm pre-determined to do certain things anyways

Deterministic arguments always contradict themselves BECAUSE ARGUING IS A TASK THAT IS EMPLOYED TO CONVINCE OR ADVISE, WHICH IS POINTLESS IF EVERYTHING IS DETERMINED

Now I'm done arguing with idiots, determinism and effort in ANYTHING is completely contradictory, why not just kill yourself now and skip to the ending, you're wasting time living if you believe you can't change anything

Last edited:
JFL

The irony of deterministic arguments is that they are self defeating, if what you are saying is true, then you wasted your time even talking to me, because everything is pre-determined and nothing you tell me or don't tell me is going to make a difference, so from now on I hope you try and be logically consistent and stick to your guns, and don't bother giving anyone any advice, because why bother, whats "mean't to happen" is gonna happen anyway, right retard? JFL

Idiots like you don't see the extreme irony in your "nothing matters" worldview

YOU IRONICALLY EXERT EFFORT TO INFORM OTHERS THAT NOTHING MATTERS

DON'T YOU SEE HOW CONTRADICTORY THAT IS, YOUR WORDS DON'T MATTER THEN SINCE THEY WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING

You're saying you don't care if I believe you or not, but clearly you do, because why even try to convince me of anything if you believe I'm pre-determined to do certain things anyways

Deterministic arguments always contradict themselves BECAUSE ARGUING IS A TASK THAT IS EMPLOYED TO CONVINCE OR ADVISE, WHICH IS POINTLESS IF EVERYTHING IS DETERMINED

Now I'm done arguing with idiots, derminism and effort in ANYTHING is completely contradictory, why not just kill yourself now and skip to the ending, you're wasting time living if you believe you can't change anything

I didn’t read any of that
You should be more focused on your perceived success than arguing on an Incel forum on a Saturday

Or maybe that’s why your not successful jfl

Anyway Go Fuck Yourself

Generally because it’s never been earned. A small minority of sub-8 men have earned their success, but for the most part, it is down to inheritance, lucky circumstances, and genes.

What are your thoughts on successful people?
I hate successful people because from experience I know that most people are incompetent no matter what education they have. They simply became successful because they got there first. It was 95% chance.

They simply became successful because they got there first. It was 95% chance.

Now this I will agree with, but that's actually an argument that a lot of average people can make it, its that "unfairness" that you can depend on and use to your advantage, Mark Zukerberg wasn't some amazing genius, he was just the guy who got to the idea (facebook) first, that's it, if he didn't invent facebook, somebody else would have years later under a different name

Also you don't have to chase some idea worth billions, you can just find a niche, a loop hole, something, and capitalize on it, as long as you do so before someone else, you're set, it doesn't matter if that person is more gifted than you, smarter than you, etc, as long as you copyright it, its yours

The most important aspect of becoming a success is the idea, not everyone has the time to brainstorm, I think that's the advantage a lot of us have, we don't have any social lives, all we have is free time, time to come up with ideas, time to develop skills, find loop holes to exploit, etc.

Ironically though most of us are so depressed we don't want to try or do anything, so we just let that chance pass us by