Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY IS DETERMINED BY HOW GOOD YOU LOOK

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
THIS IS WHY I WILL BE MAKING IT BY CRUSADE TO HAVE AT LEAST A LEFORT 2 PLANNED IN THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO BY BULLYING THE NHS INTO GIVING ME IT I HAVE ALMOST CRIED CAUSE I THINK ABOUT HOW BAD MY LIFE HAS BEEN, HOW EVERY FAILURE IVE HAD IN MY LIFE HAS BEEN DUE TO BULLYING DUE TO THE WAY I LOOK

YOU KNOW ITS OGRE WHEN PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET YOUVE KNOWN FOR 2 YEARS STOP TALKING TO U CUZ THEY SEE HOW U LOOK LIKE AND MY MUM AND NORMIE CUNTZ TELL ME TO BE CONFIDENT HOLY SHIT

who would have thought

have you tried taking a shower?

also by your age

oldcels get treated like pedophiles

Agreed. CUCKTEARS BTFO.

Agreed. CUCKTEARS BTFO.

hehe cucktears make me laugh like mad seeing some of those threads, its almost CUTE how they delude themselves into following and believing their numale antics

YES YESTERDAY IT HAS GOT ME SO MUCH RESPECT AND VALIDATION
kek if someone tells me shit advice like that again ill go full on rage mode.

How tf are going to convince the NHS to fund your cosmetic surgery. Are you legit deformed?

How tf are going to convince the NHS to fund your cosmetic surgery. Are you legit deformed?

they are already paying my lefort and septoplasty boyo i have class 3 bite (ogre tier literally) hence why i am so mentally fucked truecel god i am

all i must do now is bully them into giving me a lefort 2/3... a lefort 1 will NOT cut it!

its crazy how humans went from everyones unique skills / traits contributing to the tribe/community to where your value is determined by your facial genetics and stupid validation shit like social media.

its crazy how humans went from everyones unique skills / traits contributing to the tribe/community to where your value is determined by your facial genetics and stupid validation shit like social media.

something i will never have! i remember i had facebook i went on it for 5 mins didnt add anyone cause i was too worried most of the people on it i didnt even know

Yeah no shit, your entire social life is governed by your facial bone structure just lol at life.

Do you guys think a hot girl would cuck a prettyboy with a more DOM/MASC looking, older guy?

Also don't forget your race, I wouldn't be here if I was white facts

gonna throw surgery pill: you'll never be goodlooking through medical process it's one of the biggest scam in medical history.

Bone structure is the most important thing in life of a male.

I am incel because of my subhuman facial bones and tiny bone structure in general. Should have gotten on roids while in puberty or some shit to get bigger bones at least.

You will NEVER get Lefort 2 or 3. Never.

i think surgerycelling is pointless past 25. if you were unhappy growing up you will never be normal. you'll always be an outsider