Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your Problem is Not a Lack of Sex

It is a cope, existence itself is degenerate, the things people do in bedrooms are degenerate and it doesn't magically stop being degenerate the moment two people are virgins or they are married, its still degenerate, you are just applying BS arbitrary exception to the rule nonsense because you aren't being objective, sex is inherently a degenerate act

Non-degenerates exist if they follow God's Law.

So when you have sex with your "virgin wife" for the second time will you now be a cuck, because her cum receptacle was in fact still used if were being objective here, used by you, but used non-the less.

Also the criteria for being a cuck is becoming extremely loose lol, pretty soon breathing air will make you a cuck.

The difference is she has only been with me, I'm no sticking my dick where other men have ejaculated.

The difference is she has only been with me, I'm no sticking my dick where other men have ejaculated.

Again, arbitrary. What if you weren't her first kiss, her first hand held, her first dry hump, her first arousal inducing "male experience", what if she actually did oral but never told you and never had vaginal or anal sex and considers herself a virgin because she still has her hymen intact and has never been really penetrated.

Also a lot of husbands die before their wives leaving them widows, and you know they always tell themselves the "he would want me to be happy" spiel. So when she "moves on" and fucks another guy would that mean you've been cucked even in death lol.

Your criteria for being a cuck is flimsy and full of holes because its not objective, its subjective. What happens when you both having children and you have a daughter, you'd be a cuck be default now as far as I'm concerned, I even made a video on this shit:

Again, arbitrary. What if you weren't her first kiss, her first hand held, her first dry hump, her first arousal inducing "male experience", what if she actually did oral but never told you and never had vaginal or anal sex and considers herself a virgin because she still has her hymen intact and has never been really penetrated.

Also a lot of husbands die before their wives leaving them widows, and you know they always tell themselves the "he would want me to be happy" spiel. So when she "moves on" and fucks another guy would that mean you've been cucked even in death lol.

Your criteria for being a cuck is flimsy and full of holes because its not objective, its subjective. What happens when you both having children and you have a daughter, you'd be a cuck be default now as far as I'm concerned, I even made a video on this shit:

I agree. NONE of that should be done before marriage. I don' base virginity on the hymen.

V A L I D A T I O N
A
L
I
D
A
T
I
O
N

I agree. NONE of that should be done before marriage. I don' base virginity on the hymen.

You should just rename this thread into "I'm an egoist so I desire validation and admiration more that sexual satisfaction"

Your mindset is the logical equivalent of not eating any meat of an animal you haven't killed and prepared yourself because it isn't "your kill" and you can't enjoy it unless its "your kill".

I'm just eating meat (and food on the whole) because it tastes good, fuck the animal that it came from, you shouldn't care less whether the animal "revered" or "feared" you before it died, you are an egoist, and like I've said its guys like you that place restrictions on yourself that keep you from reaching your truest potential.

The irony is your mindset proves that you still hold women in high regard in your mind, because you still care what they think of you, you aren't really black pilled in that sense, you're just kidding yourself, you still value women highly, you still value their opinion of you, you don't just see them as something to be used to your benefit (which is how they see you).

ITS YOU THAT'S A CUCK (MENTALLY), BECAUSE YOU VALUE WOMEN TOO MUCH AND HAVE PLACED PHYSICAL RESTRICTIONS ON YOURSELF BASED ON THESE MENTAL CONSTRUCTS, YOU'VE CUCKED YOURSELF