Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Personality Is Why You're Incel

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
"Your personality is why you're an incel teehee. Maybe if you stopped hating women you'd get laid. Women aren't attracted to misogynistic pigs"

"Oh btw, meet my boyfriend Chad. He hits me, cheats on me, says I'm a bitch and whore and slut and also deals drugs in his free time, so quirky! I love him so much. He's such a charming gentleman and he makes me feel so good!"

Go to gym, learn a new language, find a hoby, and girls will line up to get railed.

My personality sucks tbh tbh

Personality is shaped by height, bones, and race. When they say you have a poor personality they're saying in a politically correct way that you have poor height/bones/race.

Actually most of the incels don't resent females just because of their gender.During all those years of negative feedback we already know when they don't find us attractive, so why try to suck up to them and be even more miserable? I will say this again, you have to hang out with another person for a long time to know their personality.
Women "think" with their emotions and fail to recognize as fellow humans in general.

Go to gym, learn a new language, find a hoby, and girls will line up to get railed.
I do all this and more. Kill yourself if you actually believe ANYTHING (except MAYBE in some special cases surgery) can bypass your face

then when you do that and remain virgin you'll hear "don't expect to get women by doing the bare minimum" JFL the gaslighting never ends. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Dont they know that soyciety told us this lies since childhood and we all tried them?
Its not like I was hating females since birth.
I genuinely believed that I should be nice and respectful, but as you can guess all I got was rejections and laughing from peers.
Everyone was bluepilled at start, but due to failure with women men start to search whats wrong and then they read about redpill, and eventually blackpill.

Most people stay bluepilled because most people dont have our problems (aka most people are not disgustingly ugly).
Its like: if your stomach dont hurt you probably wont google what stomach ache may mean right?

I do all this and more. Kill yourself if you actually believe ANYTHING (except MAYBE in some special cases surgery) can bypass your face
Its all pointless, they give advices which are useful to chads, and chads dont need any of that anyway.
then when you do that and remain virgin you'll hear "don't expect to get women by doing the bare minimum" JFL the gaslighting never ends. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Normies will count million excuses like mating is all that complicated, if she likes you she will fuck you on the first date, simple as.

they give advices which are useful to chads, and chads dont need any of that anyway.
chads need personality to stand out between the 100 other chads becky has available to her