Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your parents supressed your emotions [manipulation + how world works]

• Thread starter Deleted member 41061
  • Start date
Deleted member 41061

Deleted member 41061

Der Einzige und sein Eigentum
-
I remember always when I was very happy they told me to not be that loud. If I was angry TO NOT BE FUCKIN ANGRY! Why are you so angry?! There is no need to be angry!!! Or I got smacked in the face for displaying anger or being unsatisfied with family's decision.

That made me not question decisions of my family outloud and later on struggling with self esteem 'cause I was scared I get grounded and wouldn't let me use PC, get outside. I was always and to this day a person quite highly nonconformistic so even they did so much shit to me I still question things.

If someone does it to own children one is fucked up 'cause it fucks with trusting your own instincts and judgments. But parents don't care. Why? Humans are merely nothing but normal animals with little higher IQ on avarage from other habitants of this hell called Earth. Most of them don't care about your life, they care about how others will judge them for your own behaviour that's why they always wanted you to behave in a form of "nice guy". It's all about reproducing because DNA said so.

Do all behave like that? No. Most? Surely, but if you get social circle being NPC yourself and trying to fit in you might get something in life. Unfortunately gifted people like I mostly have to struggle by having parents/family that doesn't understand your abilities. Is it over? No. I don't know what life will bring me if I don't try. Will it be tougher? For sure.

Since NT NPCs are higly superficial plus lots of them got own issues, then the kids come and they put it all on them to make them feel they have everything in control. It is always about having power, being a ruler. If your father/mother has shitty day/life he will fuckin' belittle you to feel some kind of control.
One of your biggest battles you will fight in life is with your own family.

Yet your mental problems caused by them still are inside you. They were created by their need to control you for their own benefits. Why would they do that?
Everybody is an egoist

,and it seems most people lack real empathy. Not that fake empathy every NT NPC has to virtue signal about, but I mean that real one when you can understand someone's struggle without trying to belittle him, like dogs do. When I cried my dog came to me and put on me its paw and started to bark calmly like wanting to tell me it's all good, I am with you.
The gaslighting they put on you (your parents, family environment), virtue signalling were done to have control over you and to make you serve their ideal of how you should behave. As all ideals, they are made to not achieve them since they are ideals, a made up thought of someone's ill mind that became socially acceptable (idee fixe). It is used as carrot-and-stick situation to manipulate you.

All these methods - virtue signalling, gaslighting, carrot-and-stick situation, shaming are done to serve some greater cause than yourself. Do I have to tell you that if someone tells you to give up yourself for the cause is doing it not for you, but for himself always?

You probably see dots connecting itself and you see indentical behaviour in society. Society does the same upon individuals and smaller groups than itself to gain power over them and use them for their own benefits for greater cause (that how society tell them). But does society, mankind do something for greater cause? No.

They behave like god/gods and they don't have greater cause. They do it for themselves for the sake of doing since society as a social form is egoistic and looks only for itself.

“God cares only for what is his, busies himself with only himself, thinks only of himself, and has only himself before his eyes...He serves no higher person, and satisfies only himself. His cause is--A purely egoistic cause.”
― Max Stirner

“Look upon yourself as more powerful than they give you out for, and you have more power; look upon yourself as more, and you have more.”
― Max Stirner

@Komesarj89 @Fat Link @Robtical come on pin it

Last edited:
Humans are animals, the fact that humans do everything to reproduce is a proof to that.

here are babies in africa that are staving to death, cuz their parents decided to fuck and make a kid in a shithole like that , same as Yemen, China, India, you name it.

My parents were poor as fuck that they have to calculate everything they buy, they couldn't even take a bus, nor eat something good my dad had to work his life out, but they decided to make 2 kids, lmao @ them.

Don't take humans seriously, they are all retarded.

Humans are animals, the fact that humans do everything to reproduce is a proof to that.

here are babies in africa that are staving to death, cuz their parents decided to fuck and make a kid in a shithole like that , same as Yemen, China, India, you name it.

My parents were poor as fuck that they have to calculate everything they buy, they couldn't even take a bus, nor eat something good my dad had to work his life out, but they decided to make 2 kids, lmao @ them.

We are same as germs just on bigger scale. Technological advances as high IQ NPCs claim (idiot scientists) is the meaning of mankind or life. No, it isn't. There is no goal in life. Same as germs are just reproducing, so humans do and other living creatures like plants for example. Technological advances were and still to some small extent, to make life easier, but why would that be the goal of life? It would be better to never live life since it is easier to suffer in life than be happy.

Foids are even bigger animals, and slaves to their biology. No matter how much logic is against it, Foids always come crawling back to their abusers because of "pussy tingles." Stockholm syndrome is just foids not being able to overcome their primitive pussy tingles and coming back to their abusers because they're fucking idiots. They're the reason people like us are born into such horrid conditions, because they never use their brains, just primitive instincts

My parents are lashed out at me for normal things and brainswashed us to have a skewed view of very normal things.

I remember always when I was very happy they told me to not be that loud. If I was angry TO NOT BE FUCKIN ANGRY! Why are you so angry?! There is no need to be angry!!! Or I got smacked in the face for displaying anger or being unsatisfied with family's decision.

That made me not question decisions of my family outloud and later on struggling with self esteem 'cause I was scared I get grounded and wouldn't let me use PC, get outside. I was always and to this day a person quite highly nonconformistic so even they did so much shit to me I still question things.

I remember when my Dad would say: "You're just a kid, Ika-Sama, so you shouldn't be angry". And my family wonders why I have massive fucking grudges.

My mom did the same crap she didn't like when I would get angry when I was little.

My parents are lashed out at me for normal things and brainswashed us to have a skewed view of very normal things.
Yeah, my Grandma would yell at me for forgetting small, inconsequential things. It wasn't until I observed other families that I realized that my family was neurotic.

My mom did the same crap she didn't like when I would get angry when I was little.
afraid of losing control over you. Especially people with low self esteem does it, because they are afraid child will question something they believe in, some idee fixe

afraid of losing control over you. Especially people with low self esteem does it, because they are afraid child will question something they believe in, some idee fixe
Explains why my mom would get angry at me for not being Christian.

Yeah, my Grandma would yell at me for forgetting small, inconsequential things. It wasn't until I observed other families that I realized that my family was neurotic.
Yeah it’s kinda crazy you grow up thinking some things are normal than observe multiple other families doing the opposite and you’re like holy shit my family is fucked up. I could make a list a mile long.

Yeah it’s kinda crazy you grow up thinking some things are normal than observe multiple other families doing the opposite and you’re like holy shit my family is fucked up. I could make a list a mile long.
Right on and in front of neighbours fake smiles to keep up appearances

I agree. That is clever of you, instinctual too. What have you read of Max Stirner? have you read any works of other philosophers?

Individuality is preferable over any collectivity(Congregation of people) however many cabals and factions are formed to secure the interests of individuals.

What do you think about desire, something so primitive and fundamental, becoming systematized by humanity?
In life I needed lots of answers because I was lost. First I found a guy who was making videos about how world looks like and human social dynamics. He based things on Nietzsche, Jung, Freud, Kant, Schopenhauer and Stirner (now as I know).

I never read big books of philosopher except for Stirner's Ego and its Own (which isn't philosophy but truth in many cases) anything in full if you ask me because I don't care. I don't need it, because it is all idee fixe except for what I learnt from Schopenhauer (or rather made my thoughts about life how shit it is stronger). I read some esseys of Schopenhauer, some videos that were taking his writings into summary and I agreed with lots of things about him. Yet I still had problems with that people always told me I am stupid, I am bad, I am nothing, were bullying me etc. So I found Stirner. Stirner set me free. I knew a few things about Stirner wrote earlier because of that guy that made videos I mentioned BUT Stirner did it in detail plus more aggressively and without caring about public opinion at all. I love it.

So it all started 3 years ago with that guy that made videos on YT and then I searched answers beyond that looking at surnames of quotes he presented. I also read lots of quotes by Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. Because it wasn't enough and Nietzsche created own to a degree idees fixes I needed something powerful and Stirner came and as fellow egoist of his good will helped me.

Besides that I had my own thoughts before reading all this about religion, humans, society and lots of them were similar to Stirner's writings.

Desire. I don't think rather nothing of it. It is in DNA. All living organisms are ROBOTS. DNA is like programming source code that tells organisms what to do. Difference between germs and animals is that animals are bigger and in case of humans do other more complex things that at the end of the day doesn't matter since life is meaningless and we would be better off it.

Superficial desires I always were against them. Material things are important, but not as important as NPCs seem to make it. The more stupid you are the more you like material things just like a kid and without it you are bored. Avarage people mix materialism with idees fixes as supposedly own thoughts. I create my own thoughts and digest them. I can admire material things but they don't rule over me.

Last edited:

this is how children get put at a massive disadvantage in life. high likelihood of a hard life if they don't have the aptitude or resilience to overcome :feelsbadman:

Organisms are, as Descartes suggested, naturally ocurring automata, the body is an organic machine.

However I do not think you are appreciating the will/spirit of life, one inherent to all things. Morphologically and etiologically organisms possess a inclination which influences their being. That is why adaptations occur.

Simplistic and, from a nihilistic perspective, true. I am not a teleologist, to me purpose is merely a cause and not an affect.

There was never a moral purpose that did not compromise the integrity of nature, the pure-contention of life and the contest of wills.
Morality was made due to two causes which both of them are purely egoistical and in summary are almost the same. First cause were people disadvantaged in groups that wanted something for themselves so they created gaslighting, virtue signaling and shaming. Second, were people in power who wanted to use others for own benefits so they had somehow to make people be obedient slaves without revolting and suprisingly used same methods as those disadvantaged plus using force if needed. That's how jews created their religions.

That's why fuck society and fuck people. I like being alone. People always stress me because of their unpredictable nature. Dogs are good companions.

“It is possible I can make very little of myself; but this little is everything, and better than what I allow to be made out of me by the might of others, by the training of custom, religion, the laws, the State.”
― Max Stirner, The Ego and Its Own

Last edited:
We are same as germs just on bigger scale. Technological advances as high IQ NPCs claim (idiot scientists) is the meaning of mankind or life. No, it isn't. There is no goal in life. Same as germs are just reproducing, so humans do and other living creatures like plants for example. Technological advances were and still to some small extent, to make life easier, but why would that be the goal of life? It would be better to never live life since it is easier to suffer in life than be happy.
But getting an easier life is something you so too wish.

I know imposing one’s thoughts upon others is morally wrong btw.

True. For example the bully at my primary school class was a boy from a broken family. Also they always treated him as he can do whatever he wants. I saw it many times when his family comes to school because of complaints. So for example most kids were raised by rules like you can't hit another child or say bad things, you can't break their stuff etc. But this guy made other children cry, beat them, destroy their belongings etc. and their family didn't give a fuck. Other children's families complained school but it resulted nothing because nobody cares about children's actions. So it only helped this guy to gain self condifence without losing anything.

True. For example the bully at my primary school class was a boy from a broken family. Also they always treated him as he can do whatever he wants. I saw it many times when his family comes to school because of complaints. So for example most kids were raised by rules like you can't hit another child or say bad things, you can't break their stuff etc. But this guy made other children cry, beat them, destroy their belongings etc. and their family didn't give a fuck. Other children's families complained school but it resulted nothing because nobody cares about children's actions. So it only helped this guy to gain self condifence without losing anything.
You need force to stop force

Morality was invented as a catalyst of a need for metaphysics(mythology, religion, spirituality, etc), to quote Schopenhaur:

View attachment 594490

I disagree with you. The notion of egoism as the primary innate force that drives a species to conceive a morality contradicts the naturally occuring process by which life evolves, that cataclysmic entropy determined by its own ceaseless desire(the will).
Spook, idee fixe. Morality never existed in a first place. It's all about one's needs. Morality is purely egoistical and philosophers, teologists are idiots who make idee fixe, world of thoughts, concepts which haunts them. Every of them creates those complicated thoughts about previous thoughts and about what thought is right or wrong considering value of previous thoughts and thoughts occuring now to state if they are right or wrong by subjective or supposedly objective manner. Mental asylum.

It's done for critique but yet critique commonly known is of religious nature - it is the world of concepts. Critiques argue on concepts, which one is true and which one is not. Then critique those too and try by this scheme to reach ABSOLUTE TRUTH. But for what? Why do you need that truth? To again, not let yourself agree we are all egoists. Everyone is scared of agreeing it. Why? Because it would mean possibility of being reckless, light-headed and concepts which they live by don't allow them to do that.

Morons! If they could only know it is all in their head! Ghosts got out of they heads and haunt them.

Call me uneducated, lazy intellectualy. So what? To hell with all those thoughts. I don't wanna them around me. I prefer to jump on one leg few times, take a little walk and not think at all. Why should I think? Why can't I be thoughtless? Because it is bad, because I would be stupid, because I would be reckless! So be it!

I don't have vocation in life. Why should I be enslaved by concepts, by so called truth or even absolute truth? Why should I vocate my life towards it? To hell with it! I am not going to lose my egoism nor power for thinking! What if concepts, thoughts are against me? Do I have to succumb and let them enslave me, lose all power? Should I become like a good christian and be scared of morals? If not christian then other morals? I'll say fuck it.

If someone does it to own children one is fucked up 'cause it fucks with trusting your own instincts and judgments. But parents don't care. Why? Humans are merely nothing but normal animals with little higher IQ on avarage from other habitants of this hell called Earth. Most of them don't care about your life, they care about how others will judge them for your own behaviour that's why they always wanted you to behave in a form of "nice guy". It's all about reproducing because DNA said so.

Do all behave like that? No. Most? Surely, but if you get social circle being NPC yourself and trying to fit in you might get something in life. Unfortunately gifted people like I mostly have to struggle by having parents/family that doesn't understand your abilities. Is it over? No. I don't know what life will bring me if I don't try. Will it be tougher? For sure.

Since NT NPCs are higly superficial plus lots of them got own issues, then the kids come and they put it all on them to make them feel they have everything in control. It is always about having power, being a ruler. If your father/mother has shitty day/life he will fuckin' belittle you to feel some kind of control.
One of your biggest battles you will fight in life is with your own family.

Yet your mental problems caused by them still are inside you. They were created by their need to control you for their own benefits. Why would they do that?
Everybody is an egoist

,and it seems most people lack real empathy. Not that fake empathy every NT NPC has to virtue signal about, but I mean that real one when you can understand someone's struggle without trying to belittle him, like dogs do. When I cried my dog came to me and put on me its paw and started to bark calmly like wanting to tell me it's all good, I am with you.
The gaslighting they put on you (your parents, family environment), virtue signalling were done to have control over you and to make you serve their ideal of how you should behave. As all ideals, they are made to not achieve them since they are ideals, a made up thought of someone's ill mind that became socially acceptable (idee fixe). It is used as carrot-and-stick situation to manipulate you.

All these methods - virtue signalling, gaslighting, carrot-and-stick situation, shaming are done to serve some greater cause than yourself. Do I have to tell you that if someone tells you to give up yourself for the cause is doing it not for you, but for himself always?

You probably see dots connecting itself and you see indentical behaviour in society. Society does the same upon individuals and smaller groups than itself to gain power over them and use them for their own benefits for greater cause (that how society tell them). But does society, mankind do something for greater cause? No.

They behave like god/gods and they don't have greater cause. They do it for themselves for the sake of doing since society as a social form is egoistic and looks only for itself.

“God cares only for what is his, busies himself with only himself, thinks only of himself, and has only himself before his eyes...He serves no higher person, and satisfies only himself. His cause is--A purely egoistic cause.”
― Max Stirner

“Look upon yourself as more powerful than they give you out for, and you have more power; look upon yourself as more, and you have more.”
― Max Stirner

@Komesarj89 @Fat Link @Robtical come on pin it

You are high IQ. Theres evolution theories also in the mix but worst of all, is me personally struggling with this reality and Christianity. It's hard for me to square the two together

Family is cope. When the chips are down, like inheritance they will screw each other over.
Princes have also murdered each other for the throne.

Mogs me,didn't have a pc until i was 16

Just like water is wet
If water is wet then why entir globe thinks of them they are so special and non animalistic? Water is not wet in this case

Indeed. Poor people shouldnt be allowed to havee kids.

But @Revolution Needed , I think its mostly a case for guys like us, that our families completely trying to sabotage our life.

For example, when I was in mid school, when I complained about bullying or teachers favouring other students etc., my parents were blaming me, even though I was one of the best students.

Meanwhile my bullies parents would support him, and try their best to protect their kid.

Of course there are other more common things, like forcing you to unnecessary amount of studying from early ages (as if anyone fall class at my country anymore), no cool stuff being bought so i can be happy.

And one thing even normies recognize rn, fucking buzzcuts.

What is the name of the philosopher on your avi ?

What is the name of the philosopher on your avi ?
he is not a philosopher. He is more than that. Max Stirner he is called though it's not his real name. Read his book The Ego and Its Own. That book has the best intro in the world

Last edited:
he is not a philosopher. He is more than that. Max Stirner he is called though it's not his real name. Read his book The Ego and Its Own. That book has the best intro in the world
Not really, that book should be common sense if you understand evolution and in-group/out-group selection. He kinda bluepillizes what should be naturally encountered raw hard facts about the nature of this bitch of earth and how it be. It's best understood be suffering to the point you invert the projection of pain into a confident projection of your own survival instincts onto the world in its raw manifest form

Being angry is not good for you in genaral.

Being happy and to loud it's also not good because you are disturbing others.

Wtf is this wall of text? your post is flawed, I assume you are drunk right now.

Last edited:
Being angry is not good for you in genaral.

Being happy and to loud it's also not good because you are disturbing others.

Wtf is this wall of text? your post is flawed, I assume you are drunk right know.
You are fuckin stupid idiot :bluepill::soy: Flawed is your mother she made you

You are fuckin stupid idiot :bluepill::soy: Flawed is your mother she made you
Sometimes I'm an idiot, sometimes I'm an Genius and btw n[UWSL]o one is more flawed and paranoic than my mom... [/UWSL]:feelskek:

Just a reminder, discussion and philosophy are cope, it's over... Women dosen't like discussion that's a turn off. You have to fuck them until they die out, but you can't cuz ugly... soo just stop making post how society, humans should be or act.... It's over get over it, philosophy was created by ugly people in order to cope.

If you looked like Henry Cavill you wouldn't be posted these questions on internet, in fact you wouldn't even asked yourself these questions cuz you would be to busy slaying left and right prime pussy. :feelskek::feelskek:

In a SEA full of Shits you have to be Shit yourself or you will get Shitted on

Sometimes I'm an idiot, sometimes I'm an Genius and btw n[UWSL]o one is more flawed and paranoic than my mom... [/UWSL]:feelskek:

Just a reminder, discussion and philosophy are cope, it's over... Women dosen't like discussion that's a turn off. You have to fuck them until they die out, but you can't cuz ugly... soo just stop making post how society, humans should be or act.... It's over get over it, philosophy was created by ugly people in order to cope.

If you looked like Henry Cavill you wouldn't be posted these questions on internet, in fact you wouldn't even asked yourself these questions cuz you would be to busy slaying left and right prime pussy. :feelskek::feelskek:
You say that I am using philosophy here? Where the fuck am I using philosphy here? It's all truth about the world. If it isn't like that then HOW THE FUCK it is then? What I say can be clearly seen in many world examples, but you will just shit on it, 'cause you jealous motherfucker of my brain capabilities and smoke on :bluepill::redpill:

I didn't write anywhere how the world SHOULD BE like. I wrote HOW IT IS. YOU CAN'T FUCKIN READ LIKE NPCS!!!

SHUT THE FUCK AND DON'T WRITE NOTHING NEXT TIME IF YOU GOING TO FUCKIN SHITPOST TO MAKE ME ANGRY!
YOU DID!
I AM ANGRY!
FUCK YOU!

You say that I am using philosophy here? Where the fuck am I using philosphy here? It's all truth about the world. If it isn't like that then HOW THE FUCK it is then? What I say can be clearly seen in many world examples, but you will just shit on it, 'cause you jealous motherfucker of my brain capabilities and smoke on :bluepill::redpill:

I didn't write anywhere how the world SHOULD BE like. I wrote HOW IT IS. YOU CAN'T FUCKIN READ LIKE NPCS!!!

SHUT THE FUCK AND DON'T WRITE NOTHING NEXT TIME IF YOU GOING TO FUCKIN SHITPOST TO MAKE ME ANGRY!
YOU DID!
I AM ANGRY!
FUCK YOU!
I apologize man, I'm sorry but my post it was supposed to not make you angry. It was meant to make you realize that you're like a dog that is barking.

But I apologize once again, I made a mistake telling you this, you supposed discover this alone.

I apologize man, I'm sorry but my post it was supposed to not make you angry. It was meant to make you realize that you're like a dog that is barking.

But I apologize once again, I made a mistake telling you this, you supposed discover this alone.
You are piece of shit, genetic abomination. Shut the fuck up. You fuckin think you discovered truth and you are right just because you did what peagons do when you play with them chess - fuck up entire board of chess and shit on it and claim to win :lul::lul::lul: YOU ARE WORTHLESS MORON

Last edited:
yes, they did

High iq-posted something somewhat similar today and the algorithm on here brought me to this to elaborate even more :feelsLSD:

Fuck my parents, I wouldn't be surprised if those shits cause 70% of my mental problems.

Why’d he get deleted?

I remember when my Dad would say: "You're just a kid, Ika-Sama, so you shouldn't be angry". And my family wonders why I have massive fucking grudges.
Joe Jackson was very horrible