Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your parents are the ones you should hate

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
keep blaming everyone else except your parents

they are the reason for your misery and suffering. They gave you shitty genetics.

You should despise them for giving you recessed maxilla, weak jawline, bugeyes etc

blame them

you need to wish death upon them

Severely blackpilled.
My parents weren’t ugly, in my case it was the recombination pill

Not only that, most mental problems i have are because of the crazy parents, im poor because my parents made stupid selfish decisions, i never had a social life because my mom didn't let me to play with other kids. And there are countless other things my parents fucked up my life.

Genitics is a coincidence. Your parents didn't choose the arrangement and combination of your DNA. The parents can be beautiful and get ugly child.

I hate my parents because of the way they treated me as a child. It caused me mental disorders.

Truecels.co

Hypergamy is the problem

I do tbh. Both mog me hard tho.

they are the reason for your misery and suffering. They gave you shitty genetics.
Their parents gave them shitty genetics, how far back are you going to carry the hatred, it would never stop

You should despise them for giving you recessed maxilla, weak jawline, bugeyes etc

blame them
The only thing the parents of ugly sons should be blamed for is not being honest with themselves and then their children about how hard their lives are going to be, an what aspects of life they need to focus on in order to have an enjoyable life

you need to wish death upon them
JFL no

Genitics is a coincidence. Your parents didn't choose the arrangement and combination of your DNA. The parents can be beautiful and get ugly child.

I hate my parents because of the way they treated me as a child. It caused me mental disorders.
Not true. They choose if, when and with who to have kids. They are 100% to blame. The IF is the only one that really matters though.

Last edited:
Not only that, most mental problems i have are because of the crazy parents, im poor because my parents made stupid selfish decisions, i never had a social life because my mom didn't let me to play with other kids. And there are countless other things my parents fucked up my life.
Fuck them mane. That is some serious bullshit they did to you. You can easily blame this mofos for what they did. Parents ain't gods, just normal people that can be fucked in the head yet they refuse to claim that it is their fault since status quo and support from society that tells that parents do the best they can and that's bullshit.

I have mental problems becuase I was neglected as a child

I can't hate them it would be very ungrateful they gave me food and shelter, as much as my mother made me create social phobia and abandoned me for many years
But blackpill is that if you were beautiful your parents would love you much more and would do everything for you

Fuck them mane. That is some serious bullshit they did to you. You can easily blame this mofos for what they did. Parents ain't gods, just normal people that can be fucked in the head yet they refuse to claim that it is their fault since status quo and support from society that tells that parents do the best they can and that's bullshit.
They did million worse things, once when you grow up they convince themselves that they were good parents and denies everything that you have been trough. Sometimes it pisses me off so much, lets just pretend first twenty years never happened.

I can’t fucking stand your parents
:feelsjuice:

You don't need to tell me that,i already hate my pos "mother".
And mostly not for the genetics i've inherited but for the way she treated me growing up.

not a single one of my relatives has OCD as far as I know,the genetic recombination sucks

They did million worse things, once when you grow up they convince themselves that they were good parents and denies everything that you have been trough. Sometimes it pisses me off so much, lets just pretend first twenty years never happened.
Feel you mane, having same thing in personal life.
They won't listen never so don't even try. Their status quo, their beliefs are so strong that they are delusional and they think they are normal which is obviously not true. Most parents don't give a fuck about their children I see.

They think giving food and shelter is all... no it is the bare minimum of being a parent that is not irresponsible (but yet society will shame you for being mean to your parents "because your parents gave you love and everything and you are ungrateful motherfucker" And people do this shaming just to feel superior morally and save own social hierarchy). The rest are of course all the issues attributed to emotional growth. You gotta talk with your children about their problems and give some emotional support but most importantly figure out good solutions for them and explain them why this solution and not another one is good. Explain them the reality of the world, talk about sexual intercourse, finances, inequality, philospohy, art etc. BUT THIS REQUIRES WORK SO WHY SHOULD I BOTHER?!

That's why most people shouldn't have kids never ever.

It's all about succoming to social pressure to fit in 'cause they are so scared of opinion of collective (here - society) and that's why they make kids most of the times or due to of course instincts and economic matters.

Last edited:
Way ahead of you brocel, I hate my dad - and he hates me, he didn't want a son or any kids to take care of. My dad fucked my mom, because he was about to be deployed to the Middle East to take part in Operation Desert Shield. My mom is the annoying foid in my life who pays the bills, very trite, but it is the reality of the situation.

Cope thread. Go hate the only people that care about you theory.

Whether i hate them or not , life is the same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back