Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your opinion on the Chinese government

• Thread starter AnxiousAtypical
  • Start date
AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
What’s your opinion the Chinese government? My opinion is that China lied, they are still lying and will continue on lying. It’s China plan all along to effect the whole world, they were planning for months and they arrested their own citizens who dared to warn about it. Once this pandemic is over, I hope Xi Jinping gets executed for drink poison. You know? Fuck China that bat eating communist driven shithole

based chinks tried to wipe out the world, I approve

I would think they're great if I was Chinese, but I'm not.
Not to mention their country was built on Maoist ideas ( Although they abandoned these right after Mao died, just lol ).
China isn't communist but capitalist authoritarian, they're the Jews of East Asia.

I wish white people had a government that protected white people the way the chinese government protects han chinese.

communist driven shithole
Thats it. China needs to be exterminated with a virus that kills all Chinese man, and then rape all females with an army and then kill the baby and then rape again, and repeat

I’m ok with it, bordering apathy.

My thoughts:
yeshuallah

I miss Shang Hai Check(sp?).

Soon 1st world will start to perma mog China through trade duties as a retribution for the Corona.

They lie about a lot of things

They are jew lovers

I don't like china because they are jews of asia. If we move manufacturing out of the country it would kill the country.

Every government lies, jfl at believing at THE ONLY FAIR AND PERFECT CUCKNITED STATES :soy:
What’s your opinion the Chinese government? My opinion is that China lied, they are still lying and will continue on lying. It’s China plan all along to effect the whole world, they were planning for months and they arrested their own citizens who dared to warn about it. Once this pandemic is over, I hope Xi Jinping gets executed for drink poison. You know? Fuck China that bat eating communist driven shithole

dont care much about them. dont even like their food

They lie about a lot of things

Every government lies (the US government is the world leader in lying). They lie to their people, to themselves, to the world. It's merely a question of how well they do it.

I don't care about them

I would learn to learn more to have a proper opinion on them

Thats it. China needs to be exterminated with a virus that kills all Chinese man, and then rape all females with an army and then kill the baby and then rape again, and repeat
That's creative

They are pushing the wrong buttons. The US military is prepping for biowar

CCP is the equiv to copers.
>N-No we made no virus
>N-no virus leak
>You racist for blocking flights
>Do not investigate, we must come together
>Buy chinese products

Sadly when I play some games online, chinese invade the servers. I tend to rename myself Taiwan #1 or Taiwan > China. It actually pisses them off.
So glad that they'll be banned from playing with gamers outside of china soon.

I would think they're great if I was Chinese, but I'm not.
This honestly.
The only thing that sucks, is that they restrict internet access, video games and have a hard censorship in general.

Ditto

I don't think it was created, but China purposely hid it
Ditto

I don't think it was created, but China purposely hid it
I miss Shang Hai Check(sp?).
Chiang Mai Shek?

But tbh the dynasty should've never been overthrown

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3