Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your mother is responsible for all your problems

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Banned
-
She created you, so she deserves all the blame.

And also, she probably didn't fuck a Chad, that's why you got incel genes.

And also, she probably drank alcohol while she was pregnant, the reason you turned out ugly and with a low IQ.

So not even your own mother cared about you.

You should direct your hate towards your mother first and foremost

My father had several girlfriends. I've had none.

She created you, so she deserves all the blame.
And yet, she's the only one who stuck with you and took care of you all this time.
And also, she probably didn't fuck a Chad, that's why you got incel genes.
So you believe your worthless father with his shit genes shouldn't be blamed? He's the one who pursued and manipulated your mother after all.

Men's sperm are the reason women get pregnant. Blame your father instead.

And yet, she's the only one who stuck with you and took care of you all this time.

So you believe your worthless father with his shit genes shouldn't be blamed? He's the one who pursued and manipulated your mother after all.

Men's sperm are the reason women get pregnant. Blame your father instead.
your beta father was just desperate for pussy.
but your mother probably could have fucked a Chad, and spared her son the incel fate.
the mother takes most of the blame

Mothers are the root of all problems. My mother never went to college or even graduated high school i think and put that shit on me.

but your mother probably could have fucked a Chad, and spared her son the incel fate.
So men take no blame for their disgusting sexuality? Doesn't this mean men are inferior animals only driven by their dicks?

Should all women just go to sperm banks to get the highest quality sperm instead?

You never know where you got certain genes from. Some attractive genes that were dominant in your parents/grandparants might become recessive in your generation and vice versa. And the genetic recombination could go wrong too. We are just the unlucky ones, kek.

So men take no blame for their disgusting sexuality? Doesn't this mean men are inferior animals only driven by their dicks?

Should all women just go to sperm banks to get the highest quality sperm instead?
yes that would be better for humanity. less incels would be born

Cope. My brother has the same mother(and father) as me yet he mogs me to oblivion.

Hmmm. No. They were both good looking 26 years ago when they had me. I was just born with a disoder, my sister was not. So I'm very ugly and short, and my parents and sister look good. Also my cousins are chads with 6/10 girlfriends. I'd have picked better looking ones if I were them. But, I'm very short and VERY VERY UGLY, so here we are. I was, am, and will stay an incel I hope I can die before I'm 30. Such a calming thought. It's so frustrating. I'd like nothing more than a pretty girlfriend (white, hispanic or Latina).

My dad is 6'2" and was good looking 26 years ago. So was my mom. And so is my sister. But me? No, I get weird stares and people always talk about me when I'm outside. Kids laugh. Some people have even taken pictures of me. I was a meme in high school (my head was in it). Yeah, what a miserable existence I'm living in this terrible jail. I might just as well be in jail. Because I'm not free to love, be loved, have sex, etc. I can't have a pretty/cute girlfriend because I'm so ugly and short (almost 5'4"). I'm of course also very insecure and have zero social skills. Even if I won the lottery, I'd not have a pretty girlfriend.

en's sperm are the reason women get pregnant. Blame your father instead.
Low iq foid your existence is for breeding only

Yeah, that's why she's dead now.

yup. my mother is a retarded low IQ schizo midget. She is unironically stupider than many middle schoolers, maybe even stupider than dkme elementary schoolers. Was over upon birth

I choose to avoid all my problems.Life is full of beautiful copes and even if I'm not going to be truly happy with a wife and kids in my life,at least I can enjoy all the other beautiful things on this world until I'll be no more.

Partially, my mom yelled at me a lot as a kid and prob caused anxiety and my dad was too beta to teach me to stand up for myself