Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mother is a prostitute and your father is a cuck

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Your mother is a prostitute because trade sex for survival(food, shelter, money, copes).

Your father is a cuck because he accepts her past for survival of his genes.

I forget to mention this "if you don't hate your parents you are bluepilled"

Why?

Becouse all your problem started when you were born becouse your parents dosen't giva a fuck about your consent and they brought you into this world why?[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Because they cared about their happiness, their pleasure because having a baby is a pleasure for them like sex, food, copes... soo they didn't give a fuck about you never cared about you, is just a illusion that they cared about you but they don't, deep down was only their selfish personal pleasure achievement.[/UWSL]

Also they created you to be a support at old age

Oh one more thing i forget to mention majority are born by mistake or for welfare.

Existence is fucked up.

In case you doubt my high iq post well guess what... fuck you nigga you ain't shit you're a subhuman faggot.

True. My mother was a single mother and my father a manlet betabuxxer. My sister is a radical feminist and im a suicidal incel. My whole life is a big joke.

My mother was a virgin and my father wasnt rich. :feelsjuice:

this but I agree with OP if your parents aren't rich and still had kids. like mine(low IQ shitskin midgets) they are undeniably Subhuman scum

You are nothing for them just an orgasm tbh, your mom and dad never wanted you because if you look deep down they wanted only pleasures and you being born is the result of their horny pleasure and also having a baby is a dopamine trigger, again they don't give a fuck about you their goal aim was pleasure because meaning of life is not procreation is just pleasure seeking pleasure.

Pleasure is the meaning of life Hendonistic lifestyle is the way because if you look in 21st women and men don't want to have kids because they seek only sex pleasure they made protests about that with "my body my choice FREE ABORTION" and that's it, and here i debunked "meaning of life is to procreate" that is bullshit cope actually meaning in life is to seek pleasure because we are selfish at core.
this but I agree with OP if your parents aren't rich and still had kids. like mine(low IQ shitskin midgets) they are undeniably Subhuman scum
He's bluepilled about his parents
Keep copeing :feelsgah::bluepill::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
You are nothing for them just an orgasm tbh, your mom and dad never wanted you because if you look deep down they wanted only pleasures and you being born is the result of their horny pleasure and also having a baby is a dopamine trigger, again they don't give a fuck about you their goal aim was pleasure because meaning of life is not procreation is just pleasure seeking pleasure.

Pleasure is the meaning of life Hendonistic lifestyle is the way because if you look in 21st women and men don't want to have kids because they seek only sex pleasure they made protests about that with "my body my choice FREE ABORTION" and that's it, and here i debunked "meaning of life is to procreate" that is bullshit cope actually meaning in life is to seek pleasure because we are selfish at core.

He's bluepilled about his parents

Keep copeing :feelsgah::bluepill::feelstastyman:
I am not in the mood to get into the metaphysics of existence, but I am a single child. They could have remained childless if this was their intent.

I am not in the mood to get into the metaphysics of existence, but I am a single child. They could have remained childless if this was their intent.
I told you they wanted you because of their personal selfish achievement pleasure of having a child because triggers Dopamine and Serotonin they don't ask this question "my child wanted to be born in this existence?" no they don't, they brought you into this existence anyway because they were horny they seek that lust, desire, pleasure because their life was already miserable and they wanted to be happy and they think having a children will made them happy(this is what you parents think personally individually) and here you can see it was just self pleasure a selfish pleasure.

Your are nothing for them just an orgasm and a support at old age:feelsgah::blackpill:

if they are low IQ how could they manage to make it to Burgerland

He was low tier normie looking at best. My mother was a low tier becky. He was also 15 years older than my mom. She had me at 18 and he was 33 and had a child from previous marriage in which his previous wife swindled him off the house and money.

He was low tier normie looking at best. My mother was a low tier becky. He was also 15 years older than my mom. She had me at 18 and he was 33 and had a child from previous marriage in which his previous wife swindled him off the house and money.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Spider Man Lol GIF

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

laugh laughing GIF

laughter GIF

nice family and what i write was prefectly accurate and i don't even know you...

your parents dosen't giva a fuck about your consent
that`s not how it works, you did accept to be born to this people while sitting in otherworld tavern and being bored from lounging in paradise life
you probably even knew how hardcore difficult your life will be, because already even before the mechanical birth most of the things were written in your genes
it`s a a survival game and the war is spiritual

Poor people should never have kids, worst thing is they have the most kids and they are all doomed.

that`s not how it works, you did accept to be born to this people while sitting in otherworld tavern and being bored from lounging in paradise life
you probably even knew how hardcore difficult your life will be, because already even before the mechanical birth most of the things were written in your genes
it`s a a survival game and the war is spiritual
What i was trying to say but even you failed to understand was that HUMANS ARE SELFISH AT CORE and Everyone is out there for themselves.

If you think about it, nobody has friends because friends do not exist. Nobody cares about other people, they only care about their self interest. Friends are temporary and will use you until you don't provide value to them anymore.

This is existence....
Poor people should never have kids, worst thing is they have the most kids and they are all doomed.
Existence is fucked up

Last edited:
My mother was unironically a homeless prostitute. My father was married with children but decided to develop a hero complex towards my mother and ended up abandoning his family to "save" her.

Well, it won't shock you guys that that didn't end up well. Turned out, my mother was a crazy bitch, and she left him decades later for another man. :dab:

Dysgenics at its finest.

True
Their marriage is a scam
I wish they werent so retarded

My dad was skyscraper height giga chaddam. My mom is a goblin looking midget and I inherited her looks. While my dad's family's hisotry of menatal illness was passed down to me and my brother.

Life's funny like that. :feelsbadman:

[UWSL]they didn't give a fuck about you never cared about you, is just a illusion that they cared about you but they don't, deep down was only their selfish personal pleasure achievement.[/UWSL]
Facts

Our fathers just wanted to get married to avoid social shamefulness, they couldn't get Stacey so they settled with low tier Beckie