Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your mother could be cheating on your father as I make this thread

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Not even your own mother loves you unconditionally, when your mom says "I am going to work" or "I am going shopping" she may potentially be lying because we all understand how corrupt foids are so your mom could have been lying and actually gotten fucked by a Tyrone and its only a matter of time before your mom tells you about her new Tyrone boyfriend in front of your family and wouldn't hesitate to leave you, foids are truly twisted evil creatures and aren't human. Considering my mom is a nurse my mom could be cheating for some Tyrone doctor as I make this thread

history, she did.

history, she did.
My mom is a nurse and nurses are known to cheat

I have the gut feeling she is being plowed by some richfag Tyrone in his bugatti

My mom is dead. In my parents case, my dad was x100 more likely that he cheated. Probably both did.

My mother cannot be cheating on my dad because my dad isn’t even alive anymore. I doubt she would anyway because she is fat, 60 years old, and seems to have absolutely zero sex drive. My dad told me her hormones and brain chemistry went awry after menopause. I know for a fact they hadn’t had sex for at least 5 years before he passed and it probably was actually 12 years without sex. They never kissed, held hands, cuddled, or had sex in around 12 years. God I’d hate being in a marriage with someone like my mother. She treats me well but as a fellow man I always felt sorry for my father.

No my mother isnt that type and my father cheated once on her

My mom is 64 I doubt she has had any sexual action going on for over 10 years

My mom is 64 I doubt she has had any sexual action going on for over 10 years
Most incels here have boomer parents I see

My mother is mid 40s I think

Most incels here have boomer parents I see

My mother is mid 40s I think
Young mom. Rarely who has kids before 30s. My mom birthed my oldest brother at 23 if I remember correctly.

Young mom. Rarely who has kids before 30s. My mom birthed my oldest brother at 23 if I remember correctly.
Considering my mom fucked a thugmaxxer 3 times I will assume my mom in her young years

Nevermind I don't even want to get into that conversation as I mentally won't be able to handle it.

Not even your own mother loves you unconditionally, when your mom says "I am going to work" or "I am going shopping" she may potentially be lying because we all understand how corrupt foids are so your mom could have been lying and actually gotten fucked by a Tyrone and its only a matter of time before your mom tells you about her new Tyrone boyfriend in front of your family and wouldn't hesitate to leave you, foids are truly twisted evil creatures and aren't human. Considering my mom is a nurse my mom could be cheating for some Tyrone doctor as I make this thread
for me she already did lol and now i have to live both at her house and my fathers fuck foids and total foid death

If your dad is cheating on your mom that indicates your father is a HTN or Chad.

she did jfl she fucked another guy while my father was in war and it was one from enemy nation

To think that your female relatives possibly had sex with dogs or at least dreamed about it is even worse.

To think that your female relatives possibly had sex with dogs or at least dreamed about it is even worse.
And considering my mom had sex with a thugmaxxer I dont even want to imagine what else she did

My mom actually cheated on my dad way back when I was entering my first year of high school. My dad knew I was a giga tech nerd at the time, so he told me he had some suspicions and asked me to find out who she was messaging by gaining access to her phone somehow.

My mom had changed her phone's passcode at the time, which was a huge red flag.
She was always very secretive when using her phone and made sure that no one was looking. It was pretty obvious, even my prepubescent dumb ass knew something was up.

I decided to help. I sent her a phishing email that looked just like icloud but it said "Someone had tried to sign in, please change your password" or some bullshit like that which lead her to a temporary phishing site which was literally just a copy of icloud's sign in page at the time, but it had an extra form field for "new password" and "old password". Her dumb ass actually fell for it even though I didn't actually buy a proper domain and it was just a subdomain from some shitty free hosting service that looked like garbage.somethingapp.com she actually entered her password which was logged to me with a simple HTTP request.

After that, I gained access to her icloud account. Because she used imessage for sending messages, all I had to do was sign into imessage on my mac using her icloud account.

But man was it brutal. When I signed into her imessages on my mac for the very first time, I could see her whole stream of messages and people that were messaging her in real time. It was brutal having to witness your own mom cheating on your dad firsthand. It really fucked me up as a child.

She probably did. Blue eyed mom + blue eyed dad somehow ended up with 3 brown eyed kids and one green eyed kid :feelssus:

I hope that G-man toilet or astrotoilets will finally get your crippled ass so that you'll stop posting about tyrone.

it was my dad who cheated and I think he still does, my mother is a naive dumb person brainwashed by religion

it was my dad who cheated and I think he still does, my mother is a naive dumb person brainwashed by religion
Both parents brainwashed by cuckligion too known as cathoLicism

Both parents brainwashed by cuckligion too known as cathoLicism

This right there is proof that some incels :
1. Are retarded
2. Have what they deserve
3. Are part of the problem

So you’re telling me there is a religion out there that make women not cheat, but at the same time you’re calling people following said religion « dumb » , « brainwashed ».

You’re the fucking reason why incels can’t have nice things.

1. Are retarded
You are the retarded one for thinking your cucked made up god cares about you.

So you’re telling me there is a religion out there that make women not cheat, but at the same time you’re calling people following said religion « dumb » , « brainwashed ».

You’re the fucking reason why girls are whores.
So you are telling me there is a religion out there that says their made up god cares about you when if said god is real he would be laughing at your prayers
@Clavicus Vile

@screwthefbi Tyrone ordered me to pass over to you that God is real crakkka, he also said that you must recite Lord's Prayer 3 times or he'll strike you with his BBC.

@screwthefbi God ordered me to pass over to you that Tyrone is real niggggaaa, he also said that you must recite Tyrone's Prayer 3 times or he'll strike you with his BBC.
NOOOOO!!!!! :feelsree:

Are you microsoft employee?

My mom actually cheated on my dad way back when I was entering my first year of high school. My dad knew I was a giga tech nerd at the time, so he told me he had some suspicions and asked me to find out who she was messaging by gaining access to her phone somehow.

My mom had changed her phone's passcode at the time, which was a huge red flag.
She was always very secretive when using her phone and made sure that no one was looking. It was pretty obvious, even my prepubescent dumb ass knew something was up.

I decided to help. I sent her a phishing email that looked just like icloud but it said "Someone had tried to sign in, please change your password" or some bullshit like that which lead her to a temporary phishing site which was literally just a copy of icloud's sign in page at the time, but it had an extra form field for "new password" and "old password". Her dumb ass actually fell for it even though I didn't actually buy a proper domain and it was just a subdomain from some shitty free hosting service that looked like garbage.somethingapp.com she actually entered her password which was logged to me with a simple HTTP request.

After that, I gained access to her icloud account. Because she used imessage for sending messages, all I had to do was sign into imessage on my mac using her icloud account.

But man was it brutal. When I signed into her imessages on my mac for the very first time, I could see her whole stream of messages and people that were messaging her in real time. It was brutal having to witness your own mom cheating on your dad firsthand. It really fucked me up as a child.
Foids are disgusting, tell me, what happened after that, your father broke up and your mother got the taste of the man?

Did they talk to each other again? I was curious to know how it ended

Foids are disgusting, tell me, what happened after that, your father broke up and your mother got the taste of the man?

Did they talk to each other again? I was curious to know how it ended
My dad left for drugs and has 13 kids (it could be more) but doesn't even bother to visit one, my mom hasnt spoken to my dad for over 10 years now

But the crazy part is considering my mom was insane enough to date a thugmaxxer in her young days I don't even want to imagine what she did in high school

Though she did get expelled for bringing a gun to school which makes me not even want to imagine what else she fucking did

1. Are retarded

You’re the fucking reason why incels can’t have nice things.
I didn't even imply the religion stops her from not cheating, I'm just pointing out that her cope is her religion, that even if she knew he cheated she wouldn't do shit or leave him just cause of the copium she's on.
You strawmanned tf out of me

My dad left for drugs and has 13 kids (it could be more) but doesn't even bother to visit one, my mom hasnt spoken to my dad for over 10 years now

But the crazy part is considering my mom was insane enough to date a thugmaxxer in her young days I don't even want to imagine what she did in high school

Though she did get expelled for bringing a gun to school which makes me not even want to imagine what else she fucking did

I didn't even imply the religion stops her from not cheating, I'm just pointing out that her cope is her religion, that even if she knew he cheated she wouldn't do shit or leave him just cause of the copium she's on.
You strawmanned tf out of me

Cope harder.

You’re the problem.

>TYRONE? TYRONE?! WHAT'S GOING ON BACK THERE?!? WHY DO I NOT HEAR ANY MOANING FROM THAT EVIL ALRIGHT CHUDDY BITCH OF A CUNT WHITE WIFE?!
>*pauses disco elysium and looks behind him*
>WHAT THE FUCK TYRONE, WHY ARE YOU BENDED OVER? HONEY WHY DO YOU HAVE A STRAP ON EQUIPPED?!
>YOU DECIDED TO SWITCH THINGS UP?! TYRONE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, THAT'S NOT WHY I BROUGHT YOU HERE
>YOU FUCKING CHEATING NAZI BITCH, AND IT'S MY FAVORITE STRAP ON ASWELL, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!
>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET KNOCKED UP BY TYRONE AFTER I GOT A VASECTOMY TO DELIVER BEAUTIFUL BLACK ARYAN CHILDREN AND TERMINATE THE WHITE RACE
>GREAT! FUCKING GREAT! NOW I'M TURNED ON BY WHAT I JUST SAID AND I CAN'T EVEN USE MY FAVORITE DILDO TO RELIEVE MYSELF BECAUSE IT'S UP IN TYRONE'S ASSHOLE
>I THINK I HAVE TO MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS, DON'T TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT THIS, ALL THE GUYS ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT ME AT THE VAUSHCON NEXT WEEK
>I DON'T EVEN THINK I CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCO ELYSIUM SPEEDRUN COMPETITION THERE NOW, THIS MENTAL TOLL IS TOO BIG FOR ME TO HANDLE!

Cope harder.

You’re the problem.
You cope harder since you think your the one who thinks your imaginary friend will magically save you from inceldom.

My dad was actually the one to cheat on my mom

Yep, not even your mom loves you unconditionally as regardless of how religious she is or what she says she will ditch your family for Tyronw

I love my mother, she has helped me and stood up for me since I was a kid. My sister has severe mental health issues which makes me not have a good insight on how foids act. I dunno what I'm saying,but i love my mother forever

Over for fathercels,

My dad left with the milk so I don't even see my Dad. Guess that's what I get for being born a blacky

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back