Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment your most hated banned user

vote!

• mogger

• reclusemaxxer

• sneir

• girlcell

• faded

• pillow something..

• idk125

• hiddenuzer

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys should've been around when the whole Catfishman shitshow went down, that guy was a fucking sperg
Never heard of that nigga, when did this happen & what he do?

Also, how tf did you join in 2018 but have less time online and posts than me?

Surprised that guy who ascended in Thailand and knocked up some noodlewhores isn't on this list.

Never heard of that nigga, when did this happen & what he do?

Also, how tf did you join in 2018 but have less time online and posts than me?
I don't really care about postmaxxing, I just comment when I feel like it, and back then the forum was making me a tad depressed, so I took a long break when I got a full time job. Might do it again if things get a bit better.

I don't really care about postmaxxing, I just comment when I feel like it, and back then the forum was making me a tad depressed, so I took a long break when I got a full time job. Might do it again if things get a bit better.
Ah I see, but what did that Catfishman do?

Ah I see, but what did that Catfishman do?
Dude used to catfish A LOT of girls and upload the videos of them meeting up to YouTube, nigga was low inhib as fuck and that was cool but the videos were mostly just him yelling at girls leaving burger joints. Turns out dude had a gf all along, and since he was a fairly high profile member it was a big let down. When it got out dude absolutely sperged out, even tried to find out if he could sue the forum before getting banned :feelskek:

Dude used to catfish A LOT of girls and upload the videos of them meeting up to YouTube, nigga was low inhib as fuck and that was cool but the videos were mostly just him yelling at girls leaving burger joints. Turns out dude had a gf all along, and since he was a fairly high profile member it was a big let down. When it got out dude absolutely sperged out, even tried to find out if he could sue the forum before getting banned :feelskek:
lmfao what a joke, glad we don't have him around anymore in that case.

@PointOfNoReturn was a chadlite bitch who kept posting selfies on here and the mods just ignored him

Hmm, lemme check my ignore list... :feelswhere::feelsstudy:

Well, HiddenUzer is the only one that shows up both on this poll, and my ignore list, so I'll cast my vote on that fucktard. :feelsjuice:

Hmm, lemme check my ignore list... :feelswhere::feelsstudy:

Well, HiddenUzer is the only one that shows up both on this poll, and my ignore list, so I'll cast my vote on that fucktard. :feelsjuice:
He is my favourite user!!!!! You sick bastard

Vote @Khanivore
IMG 20221227 114246

Ima jbw too muahahahaha!!!!
Eh, retard is as retard does, I guess.

And are you conflating the race pill with JBW? One is true, albeit over-exaggerated here by certain users, and one is horseshit, used to gaslight and bait whitecels.

Eh, retard is as retard does, I guess.

And are you conflating the race pill with JBW? One is true, albeit over-exaggerated here by certain users, and one is horseshit, used to gaslight and bait whitecels.
Ha, you are great, i like this, got good acting here

im a jew too btw!!!!

Was faded banned because of antisemitism?