Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your Most Expensive Headphones?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
I'm using a set of Sennheiser HD800S. Here In the UK they cost £1,399.99. I don't know what that translates in USD.

What do you use?

I use shit tier

Basic wired earbuds from Panasonic or Apple or the free bluetooth ones I got out of a case of Budweiser. Not a big deal to me, the difference is so minute, not worth the extra quid.

I've been using a set of sony mdr 7506s as my "daily driver" for awhile now I'm probably going to upgrade to something better soon

I've been using a set of sony mdr 7506s as my "daily driver" for awhile now I'm probably going to upgrade to something better soon

Good headphones those. I used to have a set of MDR-V6. Very clean clear precise sound.

Free set that came with the PC, it's quite good

AirPods got them on sale for $100ngltbh

I use a mono speaker from the trash and a paperclips! With wire.

I buy mine from the pound shop.

They break after a week.

Mogs me. My most expensive ones costed 150$

Plugged to a receiver, with bass and trebble boost, which is plugged coaxial from my pc, then eq'ed. Really bring them to life, otherwise they sound like 2$ flat headphones at the dollarstore.

I only buy dirt cheap ones, so I won't go mad when they stop working after a weak or two.

80 dollar skull candy. Refuse to spend over 100 dollars on headphones

hyper x cloud alpha

I'm using a set of Sennheiser HD800S. Here In the UK they cost £1,399.99. I don't know what that translates in USD.

What do you use?
$13 Sony’s

Recently bought senheiser HD400s for like 70$ i think. The cups were to small for my ears and feels uncomfortable, so i bought the senheiser HD569 for like 120$ instead. They will hopefully arrive today.

2009 -AKG 40 EURO

2019 WIRELESS SONY 30 EURO

Plugged to a receiver, with bass and trebble boost, which is plugged coaxial from my pc, then eq'ed. Really bring them to life, otherwise they sound like 2$ flat headphones at the dollarstore.
I don't know much about sound technology but don't most people recommend DAC/AMP over receivers?

superlux 681 was like 15 dollars

30€ chink headset

got mrspeakers alpha dog headphones 4 years ago which were $500

I think they were worth it

I don't know much about sound technology but don't most people recommend DAC/AMP over receivers?
Yes in majority due to the space but othereise it does a mighty fine job.

Why spend that much on headphone you should be shot

I use standard earbuds from Apple. They do the job fine for me. I wouldn't want to buy a really expensive pair and then become accustomed to the sound they provide as it might ruin the sensation of listening with the Apple earbuds.

Nice brag, I mostly use headphones from poundland

What do you use?
Why waste money on something so frivolous? My most expensive pair of headphones is 10 dollars, and I will be worth over 100 million dollars in 2 years.

Jew detected
I am just a bad person who owns the equivalent of a sweatshop with a rich Indian friend of mine. I’m 0 percent Jew. I will share my money with the incel community to help them ascend through plastic surgery and limb lengthening surgery.

I am just a bad person who owns the equivalent of a sweatshop with a rich Indian friend of mine. I’m 0 percent Jew. I will share my money with the incel community to help them ascend through plastic surgery and limb lengthening surgery.
Bengali textile factory?

Probably whatever those shitty little white corded headphones from Apple cost that are seemingly included with every new ifag touch or ifag mini that I buy.