Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your mom ever told you the truth? That you are ugly?

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
Or she always sugar coated you?

lol they never brought it up and kind of accepted it

YOUR NOT UGLY TEEHEE

Parents are engineered to lie to you about your looks

"I just don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend. You're a handsome guy"

Yes she actually said it was cause my personality was bad

My mom literally called me ugly and told me that combing my hair was a waste of time jfl.

neither of my parents have ever told me that, but I'm sure they know deep down

Yup, when I was about 14

She doesn’t want to admit it

How he said that to you?
When I couldn't get a girl to show the slightest interest in me, I asked my father about the issue, I was 14 or 15 at the time
He straight up told me that I was ugly, like he was, and that I should get a good job if I wanted to have women in my life, much like he did with my mother

Neither my mom or dad ever called me ugly :feelsseriously:

No but my friends always told me back in school also some girls in class

Would you say this is admirable or no? I'd have to say yes, overriding bio programming to distort the truth no matter what is based tbh.

no. She said it because she was angry. I’m a result of her and who she chose to breed with, she’s just insulting herself tbh.

When I couldn't get a girl to show the slightest interest in me, I asked my father about the issue, I was 14 or 15 at the time
He straight up told me that I was ugly, like he was, and that I should get a good job if I wanted to have women in my life, much like he did with my mother
this is why i don't want to breed even if i have the option.

"You could easily get a girlfriend! You just have to put yourself out there!"

Shut up just shut the fuck up bitch they have no clue how much I've attempted to get a gf it's over IT'S OVER.

No she just persuaded me with lies

this is why i don't want to breed even if i have the option.
I think about this often, if, as an ugly male I had the opportunity to have children, would I? It's a coin toss, a female child, will live a very easy life, a male child on the other hand, if he is unfortunate enough to carry my genes, will hate me for life, would just produce unnecessary suffering

"You could easily get a girlfriend! You just have to put yourself out there!"

Shut up just shut the fuck up bitch they have no clue how much I've attempted to get a gf it's over IT'S OVER.

I think about this often, if, as an ugly male I had the opportunity to have children, would I? It's a coin toss, a female child, will live a very easy life, a male child on the other hand, if he is unfortunate enough to carry my genes, will hate me for life, would just produce unnecessary suffering
even if it's a female she will most likely be ugly or short.She will most likely breed and there is a great chance she will have a male.I would love to have a wife and a kid but my son will most likely be another incel and if i have a daughter she will most likely spawn another incel.Even if i get rich and famous(which will never happen since i am a loser neet) i wouldn't even be able to have a marriage right in eyes of god,for to use contraception and not to desire kids in a relationship is a mortal sin.I am destined to be alone with or without great wealth

my mom insists that i'm good looking

yea. she was drunk at the time. that's how i know it was true.
also true because she just came in my room, said it cryptically, then went back to her room and fell on the bed and passed out. was snoring so loud i could hear her through my headphones.

this was when my mom was "sober" so it really hit me hard

the cunt said shit about my bad hair and i got it from her side! stupid cunt

My mom said that i look better in medical mask

Always lied and said I look good and should get a girlfriend.

When I was a kid she called me cute and adorable all the time. And she used to tell me that I'm going to be soooo handsome when I grow up and that all the girls are gonna fight over me. But then when I entered my teen years she stopped giving me compliments. She admitted to me that I'm ugly sometime in my early 20s after i asked her why she gives my Chad fully white half bro compliments all the time and acts overly nice and sweet and almost flirtatious with him, but she never compliments me or treats that way. She said outright that I'm "not attractive" like my bro. So she didn't call me ugly, but she implied it. Years later when she asked me why I'm still single, I told her it's because I'm ugly. She didn't even disagree or try to convince me that I'm not ugly, she just walked away without saying anything :feelskek:

i heard her once talking behind my back about how ugly I was.

No, she always said I looked alright jfl

nah they never told me the truth.
but you can't blame them, they come from an era where looks didn't matter that much

I'm not even joking my step mother actually recommend me that I should get a girlfriend and that it would help my state jfl how retarded is she

No, but she doesn't have to. I know she thinks this way about me

why I'm still single, I told her it's because I'm ugly. She didn't even disagree or try to convince me that I'm not ugly, she just walked away without saying anything :feelskek:

good answer

When I was a kid she called me cute and adorable all the time. And she used to tell me that I'm going to be soooo handsome when I grow up and that all the girls are gonna fight over me. But then when I entered my teen years she stopped giving me compliments. She admitted to me that I'm ugly sometime in my early 20s after i asked her why she gives my Chad fully white half bro compliments all the time and acts overly nice and sweet and almost flirtatious with him, but she never compliments me or treats that way. She said outright that I'm "not attractive" like my bro. So she didn't call me ugly, but she implied it. Years later when she asked me why I'm still single, I told her it's because I'm ugly. She didn't even disagree or try to convince me that I'm not ugly, she just walked away without saying anything :feelskek:
brutal. At least she won't be bothering you anymore to get a girlfriend

Mom says I’m not ugly but I call cope on that

My mom thinks I’m giga chad jfl at parents. You could make a jawbreaker with all the sugar coating she does

She once told me that looks doesn't matter for a man and that my balding head would look more stylish if I shaved it clean.