Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Your mental health is the problem”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hta4l8/their_poor_mental_health/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
My mental health is poor because I can’t find a gf. This happens in nature when a male cant find a mate. It leads to depression because his genes have failed to attract the opposite gender.

Therapy - Tried it multiple times with various therapists. Advice was useless. Words can’t fix your attractiveness.

Exercise - I stay in a lot but I have begun to exercise regularly. I used to exercise every day. Again, didn’t help me get a gf.

Medication - I’m already on medication.

Hygiene - Not sure where this idea that incels don’t keep clean comes from. We’re not neckbeards. I shower and shave daily. My hair is well kept. I use body sprays. None of this has gotten me closer to finding a partner.

Conclusion: another load of horseshit and projection from smelly IT faggots. Take a look in the mirror before you criticise us. Many of the women who post on IT would be incel if they were male.

It's all about LMS, if you aren't maxxing out one of these, you're coping.

Loneliness, bullying, rejection and a feeling of worthlessness are what cause poor mental health most of the time.

Some people are born mentally ill but they're the exception statistically speaking

They want to gaslight us into oblivion, they deserve nothing but torture and pain

Loneliness, bullying, rejection and a feeling of worthlessness are what cause poor mental health most of the time.

Some people are born mentally ill but they're the exception statistically speaking

Stacy

just take shower inkwell

Therapy is paying to be gaslighting
Medication for what lol. My norwood 3 isnt in my head. Only a gf will cure my sadness
Exercise kinda makes me feel good but not as good as a gf will make me feel. Also exercise is an ineffective sexual strategy. Will not make you taller
My hygiene is fine and even if it wasn’t , fixing it wouldn’t get me a gf.

You can't expect someone to be happy and sane when he has been shunned, bullied and left out from society because of things he has no control over

Show me a case of an attractive, young women who tries to find a partner and can't because of her mental health issues. Not even severe retardation would prevent a woman like that to find a partner, let alone functional stuff like incels have.

did you leave the house though ?

Your mental health is the consequence of what's happening.

Causality truly is a complicated thing to those retards

Poor mental health is a symptome of inceldom, not a cause.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hta4l8/their_poor_mental_health/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
My mental health is poor because I can’t find a gf. This happens in nature when a male cant find a mate. It leads to depression because his genes have failed to attract the opposite gender.

Therapy - Tried it multiple times with various therapists. Advice was useless. Words can’t fix your attractiveness.

Exercise - I stay in a lot but I have begun to exercise regularly. I used to exercise every day. Again, didn’t help me get a gf.

Medication - I’m already on medication.

Hygiene - Not sure where this idea that incels don’t keep clean comes from. We’re not neckbeards. I shower and shave daily. My hair is well kept. I use body sprays. None of this has gotten me closer to finding a partner.

Conclusion: another load of horseshit and projection from smelly IT faggots. Take a look in the mirror before you criticise us. Many of the women who post on IT would be incel if they were male.

fucking IT being little fucks.