Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your looksmatched could be living an entirely different life compared to yours

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
My looksmatched is probably boning/cuddling with someone right now, or out shopping with friends, or going to some hiphop/rap concert.

Whilst I'm here in a hot room with a dysfunctional cheap fan, she could be blasting two air cons up her vijay-jay and not give two fucks about this world.

What could yours be doing now lol? And how does it feel that your looksmatched lives an entirely different life compared to yours? Or live in some kind of astral plane of existence, that doesn't ever take to notice of your pain and does not know how you feel. Lol, whats even the point of existing now...

My looksmatch is probably a hella t h i c c light-skin instagram whore making 6k a month just taking pictures of her ass and being a living advertisement. tbh even I'm pretty t h i c c for a dude.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
My looksmatch is probably a hella t h i c c light-skin instagram whore making 6k a month just taking pictures of her ass and being a living advertisement. tbh even I'm pretty t h i c c for a dude and it does run in my family.
FUARK pm me pics

FHO's live entirely different lives to incel men, endless validation from orbiters and sex on tap from Chad. Suicide fuel.

Modern hypergamy is evil. 4-7 averagecels may as well be 1-3 for all the attention they get from FHOs now. It's over.

we all deserve our looksmatches, it's the fucked western country I live in that robs me of my fucking LIFE

My looksmatch is probably reading applications from all the Chads that want to fuck her right now

Mine no doubt got pumped and dumped by many Chadlites.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
My looksmatch is probably a hella t h i c c light-skin instagram whore making 6k a month just taking pictures of her ass and being a living advertisement. tbh even I'm pretty t h i c c for a dude.
Lol, sounds like she's living it up. If women have bad faces, but good bodies they could get away, and if they mastered the art of fake up, they're good to go.

BlackPill47 said:
FHO's live entirely different lives to incel men, endless validation from orbiters and sex on tap from Chad. Suicide fuel.
Modern hypergamy is evil. 4-7 averagecels may as well be 1-3 for all the attention they get from FHOs now. It's over.
Its sad to think off and annoying at the same when women say they're lives are harder... Like hello, you guys are getting endless validation (like what you mentioned man).

nausea said:
we all deserve our looksmatches, it's the fucked western country I live in that robs me of my fucking LIFE
Everyone does deserve their looksmatched, but its pretty fucked man.

PessimisticFailure said:
My looksmatch is probably reading applications from all the Chads that want to fuck her right now
She lives on a different plane of existence and there's no way for her to imagine herself being in your shoes.

HomoheroBishii said:
Mine no doubt got pumped and dumped by many Chadlites.
Sounds her she'll get her beef flaps in no time. The betabux better clean it up god.