Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your looks determine your personality

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
Ever saw a group of people with one ugly dude? Guess what, that ugly dude is the group jester. He is friends with everyone but nobody is his friend. He can only participate if he invited himself. Nobody is ever going to invite him to closed group events.

Just dont be a jester bro :bluepill:
When the jester stops acting super happy all the time hes gonna be tossed aside even when theres no reason for it.
No ugly dude will get tolerated in a group of normies unless hes a jester.

None of those ugly dudes who act like they are on LSD permanently is actually happy. they are jester maxxing.
The jester is the butt of all jokes. this keeps the group together because they have a collective enemy.
When the jester stops beeing a jester, he is a creep.
Jestermaxxing can only be done in your youth. few people can delude themselves long enough not to get depressed.
A jestermaxxed dude thinks normies will accept him if he entertains them long enough. this is not going to happen.

i don't usually do this but

**your

that was me until I have had enough.now I only hang out and interact with other incels

I've seen philosophical debates like this. Socially we are the "jokes" of society. We are a freak of nature, what you're NOT supposed to be. It's pathetic. We're without purpose and serve as the entertainment of the "able" beings.

Tbh thats accurate. I wouldnt have a beta personality if i was a big guy.

I've seen philosophical debates like this. Socially we are the "jokes" of society. We are a freak of nature, what you're NOT supposed to be. It's pathetic. We're without purpose and serve as the entertainment of the "able" beings.

what did that change to youre social circle?
i havent jestermaxxed for years and now people hate me and try to pick on me.

they want us dead

what did that change to youre social circle?
i havent jestermaxxed for years and now people hate me and try to pick on me.
I've never been in a social circle like that. I've witnessed it though. It's just a lack of self awareness. Like that one guy you see in these "groups of people" trying to make the classical foid laugh with some autistic obscure joke filled with jargon that only someone who is into the shit he's mentioning understands, while no one fucking gets it you see a pitiful "chuckle" to not drive him away. They like the fact that he's socially inept. They use it to give themselves a perceived notion of "social superiority". Where there is a "top" there is competition They want to be the "top" or at least pretend to be. They use awkward faggots to get that done, simple. That is our purpose. Incels are at the bottom. We're proof that "darwinism" exists. Our whole existence is based on our failure. We're used constantly like a mathematical expression to show the public. That "awkward" character on TV. "Oh wow look at that incel he's so awkward" "oh look at that beautiful movie about that ugly incel getting the girl of his dreams omg omg im crying". All the same.
Our purpose and our "joke" is that we failed the minute we were born.
And if you "reject" it by leaving. You're met with the anger of the public. "How can the one on the bottom try to act like he can grow near us". So they try to put you back in your "place".

Last edited:
Very legit post, but it's something which is already known, people develop different coping mechanisms based on feedback they receive from society, and feedback is determined solely by looks. There is personality traits which are genetically determined, but they seem to play very little role to how one will end up coping.

If it's just around other men and no women in the group I doubt men give that much of a shit about looks.

Add a woman and suddenly they start tearing down each other to look better.