Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your looks as a male literally dictate every aspect of your life, irl example inside

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I have this friend who was short and babyfaced. He was always pretty short like until almost 18 years old. I inow him since we were little kids. His friends circles were always very small, with me as one of his only true friends. He was not taken seroously at school, like he was one of the bullied/mocked guys. When I went to his same school and they started bullying me, he like betrayed me for a chance of him stopping being the mocked one. Not ecen gonna talk about dating life.

Well, around 18 years old his body suddenly got balanced and he had an inctedible growth spurt. Noy like being tqll but at least normal height. His face also improved a bit even tho his provlem was always height. Lets say he got to normie-decent tier within a span of two months. I met him 3 months later again. He had already two girlfriends, and a big circle of friends with who he drank, partied, drove cars and shit, and they respected him genuinely (i went out with them). His life did a fucking 180° in the span of two months in every area it was ridiculous.

Just LOL at trying constantly during 10 years and never be able to earn true respect, friends and shit and then in 2 months you get everything you couldnt in a fucking decade. Just LOL at anyone who denies that AS A MALE YOU ARE LITERALLY YOUR LOOKS

I have more examples of shit like this, including myself. So this is not an isolated case in which looks dictate the life of a male. I posted his case because his change in looksbhappened in a very short span of time so the change in quality of life was extremely fast instead of gradual.

who else remembered when zyros was talked about everyday? nowadays hes a fucking ghost

what is his before and after height

what is his before and after height

Dunno exactly but he was definitely short. After he grew he had average height.
Water is wet.

Some people still fail to see to what extent looks determine your life. They only seem to think looks matter only to getting hookups and casual sex, when the reality is that EVERY AREA OF LIFE is determined by looks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back