Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your looks are your race!

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
I've seen many guys on denial about the racepill, they claim JBW doesn't exist since they're "white" but they still remain incel, yet when i see their faces they dont look remotely white at all.

Listen guys
DNA IS COPE
If you look white, you're white
If you look latino, you're latino
If you look indian, you're indian
If you look black, you're black
if you look arab, you're arab

Stop coping with the DNA or heritage bullshit, women will judge you based on how you look like!

This is only true as far as SMV goes. Race realism is still DNA

This is only true as far as SMV goes. Race realism is still DNA
Basically my stance also.

Looks determine SMV; DNA determines behavior. :blackpill:

Last edited:
I've seen many guys on denial about the racepill, they claim JBW doesn't exist since they're "white" but they still remain incel, yet when i see their faces they dont look remotely white at all.

Listen guys
DNA IS COPE
If you look white, you're white
If you look latino, you're latino
If you look indian, you're indian
If you look black, you're black
if you look arab, you're arab

Stop coping with the DNA or heritage bullshit, women will judge you based on how you look like!
I agree, I've seen sandniggers like made in heaven cope with DNA, but they don't even remotely look white.

I agree, I've seen sandniggers like made in heaven cope with DNA, but they don't even remotely look white.
According to @Made in Heaven he passes as White despite being MENA in terms of DNA; he claims no one in Canada can tell he is of Turkic/MENA origins.

According to @Made in Heaven he passes as White despite being MENA in terms of DNA; he claims no one in Canada can tell he is of Turkic/MENA origins.
Obviously pulled outta his ass, look at saint hamudi, he doesn't even look white, I would assume he is turk if I were to meet him. Only half white like german and turkey can pass as white.

Obviously pulled outta his ass,
Well he did account for personal experiences interacting with Whites, and he also posted a pic of his arm iirc when he debated with another user on this topic before.

From my perspective though, he is not White: He may pass, but his genetic DNA is not significantly European, and he also was not "born into" any White group if that makes any sense.
look at saint hamudi, he doesn't even look white, I would assume he is turk if I were to meet him.
I would have assumed more Gulf type of Arab, but I see your point.

High IQ.

Only retards cares about race. It doesn't matter when you are short or bald.

Well he did account for personal experiences interacting with Whites, and he also posted a pic of his arm iirc when he debated with another user on this topic before.

From my perspective though, he is not White: He may pass, but his genetic DNA is not significantly European, and he also was not "born into" any White group if that makes any sense.

I would have assumed more Gulf type of Arab, but I see your point.

Do you guys consider Turkish people White?
There’s a few in Western Anatolia(once Greek) that i’ve seen who look White, so maybe in their case yeah: Ultimately, however, the general answer I would give is no.

They’re not European in origins culturally & spiritually, whilst also continuing to damage Europe with immigration.
to me, they look like SandNiggers
I’ll try & find it later, but certain genetic data I saw showed many of them have strong genetic affinity to Sands: I’ve also seen some data saying the amount of Asiatic in them ranges from 10% to even 30%

So whites can't identify themselves as blacks?

SHIEEEET

100 percent brocel, white skinned curries mog brownies left and right even though both are curries in dna

Obviously pulled outta his ass, look at saint hamudi, he doesn't even look white, I would assume he is turk if I were to meet him. Only half white like german and turkey can pass as white.
Here's a comment of a British guy on Twitter accusing me of being British based on my selfie pfp. So yeah, I know damn well I can pass as balkan, med, or even irish/British.

Screenshot 20240301 192759 Samsung Internet

For comparison, look at British Matt Walsh VS Palestinian Muhammad Jalal. Both have the exact same facial traits. The only difference is the pink vs orange skin color.
Matt Walsh cropped
O2nkn5vekWVS8hxj

Could give you more examples of British having facial similarities with MENAs if you want

There’s a few in Western Anatolia(once Greek) that i’ve seen who look White, so maybe in their case yeah: Ultimately, however, the general answer I would give is no.

They’re not European in origins culturally & spiritually, whilst also continuing to damage Europe with immigration.
I was in turkey for a month, that's actually why I hadn't been posting since incels.is is apparently blocked there.

Still, I was blown away by the sheer number of colored-eyed turks I saw in instanbul/ankara. Soooooo many every time I went outside I would see turks with blue, green, yellow, hazel eyes. It was genuinely lifefuel for me realizing just how many turks there are with colored eyes.

And the weirdest part is I often saw many turks who had colored eyes despite having very ethnic looking features with brown/yellow skin color.

I was in turkey for a month, that's actually why I hadn't been posting since incels.is is apparently blocked there.
Jfl, and I thought the United States was bad for censorship.

You could have just connected to another countries servers/VPNs.
Still, I was blown away by the sheer number of colored-eyed turks I saw in instanbul/ankara. Soooooo many every time I went outside I would see turks with blue, green, yellow, hazel eyes. It was genuinely lifefuel for me realizing just how many turks there are with colored eyes.
Obviously, remnants of the Steppe/Yamnaya DNA there, with some of the ANF/EEF that constituted the Greek population.
And the weirdest part is I often saw many turks who had colored eyes despite having very ethnic looking features with brown/yellow skin color.
Well I mean, they will have those due to the sheer amount of admixture with Central Asians(iirc) as well as Arabs.
Here's a comment of a British guy on Twitter accusing me of being British based on my selfie pfp. So yeah, I know damn well I can pass as balkan, med, or even irish/British.

View attachment 1078500
Fair enough: If you can pass as White, then you have the SMV that comes with it, provided you already at least are somewhat normie tier(5/10) & NT.

However, from my racial realist perspective, you are not White/European. Your DNA is not substantially correlated with other Europeans(significant ANF, Yamnaya, HG) & you were not "born into" a White nation, so you have no tie to it or its heritage/people, nor are you from an adjacent one.

@Chudpreet
For comparison, look at British Matt Walsh VS Palestinian Muhammad Jalal. Both have the exact same facial traits. The only difference is the pink vs orange skin color.
View attachment 1078501View attachment 1078502

Could give you more examples of British having facial similarities with MENAs if you want
I know Walsh has darker hair, but the whole texture of it seems different to the MENA guy, Walsh's skin is much lighter, and if I was able to get a good look at the MENA guys face, I could probably point out more differences & how he falls under one of the Armenoid or Orientaloid phones that are present in MENAs.