Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Your looks are only 25%, the rest is personality" - Sean O'Pry, highest paid male model on the planet

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9BQRyHKT6L8

Good one Sean :feelshaha: I bet you're paid millions of dollars for your personality and not for your good looks. Why is it always when I watch these interviews with attractive people that they attribute so much to personality and hard work? "Just work hard bro" - prophet Jeremy Meeks.

Just have a good pERsonality (height and facial bones) bro!

View: https://youtu.be/9BQRyHKT6L8

Good one Sean :feelshaha: I bet you're paid millions of dollars for your personality and not for your good looks. Why is it always when I watch these interviews with attractive people that they attribute so much to personality and hard work? "Just work hard bro" - prophet Jeremy Meeks.

Because they don't want to face the fact that their success is based on something as shallow as the way their facial bones are shaped.

How about you throw acid on your face to prove it? Lying ass chad

"camera presence" is one of the biggest copes out there (unless you have lens distortion).

personality IS important but definitely not 75%

Look at the comments, all praising him for his beautiful "personality".

He sounds like a 14 year old jfl :lul:

If he was 5'5, he'd see things very differently

Look at the comments, all praising him for his beautiful "personality".

Screenshot 20201008 124311 YouTube

I thought his voice was more masculine, he is bluepilled af, I thought the majority of chads were blackpilled at this point

"work hard"? Like we seriously need some definition of what it means to "work hard"... Playing your favorite sports all day and exercising as an athletic, healthy male isn't working hard. Dressing up and posing for pictures is not hard work neither.

I worked on the construction for 13 hours a day in rain and snow. That was hard work and it was paid so miserably that I barely got by.

I hope he suffers serious facial disfigurement so that he can learn how full of shit he is. Or maybe he already knows he's full of shit and is just being a smug bastard. Either way he deserves to be made into an incel.

"work hard"? Like we seriously need some definition of what it means to "work hard"... Playing your favorite sports all day and exercising as an athletic, healthy male isn't working hard. Dressing up and posing for pictures is not hard work neither.

I worked on the construction for 13 hours a day in rain and snow. That was hard work and it was paid so miserably that I barely got by.

Having sex with a sub-10 foid is hard work for gigachad because he's so used to 10/10 stacies

personality IS important but definitely not 75%

Personality is irrelevant when you pose in stills for a living.

If he was an actor... He'd need personality.

I hope he suffers serious facial disfigurement so that he can learn how full of shit he is. Or maybe he already knows he's full of shit and is just being a smug bastard. Either way he deserves to be made into an incel.

Your looks are only 25%, the rest is touching the right jew dicks

Just like rich people saying money doesn't buy happiness. Gulag for them all.

Most genetically gifted people, whether they're gifted through looks or intelligence, will try to attribute most of their success to hard work rather than luck. Even if they do acknowledge their genetic advantage, they'll often heavily downplay it. Blackpilled models or professors are definitely the minority. Privilege is basically a bad word nowadays.

These people are the reason that people like us get treated like shit in soyciety. Its because they put genetics on a pedestal, something that a person has NO control over. It just infuriates me beyond comprehension why i have to live on the same planet as these NPCs.

This guy only has a good personality because he was born good looking, he has and always will be treated nicely with the utmost respect. Thats why these good looking people believe that life is fair, they have not seen any hardships or horrors of life. Meanwhile, an ugly subhuman dwarf like myself is shunned and people feel disgusted just looking at me, forget about talking or accepting me, they will run away as soon as i appear, they will throw jokes and mock me over something that i cannot control. They dont want me to come outside of my cave. This planet is fucked and i only wish the worst for it the future.

Because they don't want to face the fact that their success is based on something as shallow as the way their facial bones are shaped.
I've heard people saying on TV that sex is "hard work" jfl
BASED.

Easy to say that shit when you are a psl6+ rich handsome super model, would like to see If his personality would be enough inside the body of a 4'11 balding indian Janitor.

12 gauge slig doesnt care about how thick your facial bones are (in rainbow six:siege)

The last one really needs a flaming box of dog shit mailed to her house. 'Oh look, a guy won the genetic lottery, he deserves even more than he already has'

What a fucking bitch.
:lul:

keep grindin keep husslin

:reeeeee:, I hope his face gets disfigured

Walk a few days in my shoes and see if its really 25%

Motherfuck that virtue signaling piece of shit. I hope some low inhib arab throws acid in his face, then he will see what really matter. Asshole

Personality is irrelevant when you pose in stills for a living.

If he was an actor... He'd need personality.
yeah I know for people like him it's irrelevant, but for you average joe that didn't luck out with looks personality can be his lifesaver

It’s because he is black pilled. When he says looks, he means personality, but when he says personality, he means looks. He is speaking in code.

So he actually said, 75% of it is looks.
How about you throw acid on your face to prove it? Lying ass chad
Based

Yeah, maybe if you're competing with other giga chads.