Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your life won‘t get better

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Stop telling yourself that life will get easier as you get older, because it won’t. Why should it? Why should a problem you have now just go away because you get older? It makes no sense. If you have problems in any area today, just know that tomorrow it will be even worse. Problems increase with age, they don't decrease. If you are ugly today, you will be uglier tomorrow. If you are unfit today, tomorrow you will be a fat pig. That goes for all humans, incels, chad, foids. It’s the law of life.
You will not wake up one day and your life will be good. You will not win in the lottery, you will not become a billionaire, if you are not already fucking rich. There is no magic, there are no wonders. Either you were born on the lucky side with the necessary recourses to live a happy life or you were born on the unlucky side. You will never switch sides, no matter in which one you stand. If you were born unlucky, you will die unlucky and if you were born lucky, you will die lucky. I am only 22, but i see older people and ask them! They all know this fact, but they don’t tell the young ones, because they don’t want to destroy their hopes and illusions. Everyone thinks, he will make it. Everyone thinks, he will be the exception. But the truth is, no one will be the exception. If you were born a king, you will die a king and if you were born a peasant, you will die a peasant.

Last edited:
what are you waiting for then? :feelsrope:

Do u love osama bin ladin

Not by itself it won't - that's why you looksmaxx.
(If you can.)

The problem is we would’ve had wives 20 years ago but now because of the insane hypergamy foids look at us like we’re subhuman but society still expects us to produce and achieve as if we have something to fight and die for (family, legacy, future, country) it has all been stolen away from us because of toxic feminism.

The problem is we would’ve had wives 20 years ago but now because of the insane hypergamy foids look at us like we’re subhuman but society still expects us to produce and achieve as if we have something to fight and die for (family, legacy, future, country) it has all been stolen away from us because of toxic feminism.
Yeah, but we weren’t. we are born in the worst period in which a man can be born and that’s reality. It will not become again like 20 years ago, unless there will be a big war and something like that is far away

Last edited:
I will try, it can't really become much worse. Also i don't have a lot of aspirations, just having a laid back job and be able to enjoy copes will do

Yeah, but we weren’t. we are born in the worst period in which a man can be born and that’s reality. It will not become again like 20 years ago, unless there will be a big war and something like that is far away
I agree this is the worst period in human existence to be a man wanting a foid.

Oh it can! It absolutely can. :lul::lul:
Not really man, dunno about you but my life has already been shitty enough. The worst that can happen to me would be good things actually

If I can get a foid I will literally take over the world as long as she isn’t a subhuman, autist, ugly, midget or sheboon

My life has been the same for 5 years. And im not capable of making it better.

Looksmax can make your life only a bit better but it won’t make any wonders. Your genes and your family background are still the deciding factors in your life @lumipallo

Last edited:
Brutal but true, the older you are the harder it becomes.I'm 21 and it is already hardly bearable, i can't imagine being forced to work minimum wage after my parets will die and not being neet

This is making me regret my teen years...even though there's nothing to be nostalgic about tbh

I just want everyone to know OP is rich and comes from a Rich family. HE'S MOCKING YOU

Stop lying to yourself, you know that's not true, we aren't incels because feminism or shit. We're incels because we're ugly and genetically flaw it's as simple as that, there is no conspiracy against men or shit, normal men (vast majority) are doing just fine, it's just natural selection. Look at yourself in mirror, do you think your genes are worth passing on? If the answer is yes then you won't be here, you would be having fun with your friends and girlfriend, the reason you're not doing that is because your ugly and genetically flawed. No matter how desperate women would never go for us, time period doesn't matter, social conditioning doesn't matter, nothing can change biology, nothing can fix ugly.

Stop lying to yourself, you know that's not true, we aren't incels because feminism or shit. We're incels because we're ugly and genetically flaw it's as simple as that, there is no conspiracy against men or shit, normal men (vast majority) are doing just fine, it's just natural selection. Look at yourself in mirror, do you think your genes are worth passing on? If the answer is yes then you won't be here, you would be having fun with your friends and girlfriend, the reason you're not doing that is because your ugly and genetically flawed. No matter how desperate women would never go for us, time period doesn't matter, social conditioning doesn't matter, nothing can change biology, nothing can fix ugly.
This is not true i have good genetics and my face looks good I just have too much pride to approach a foid they must approach me or I will whine on incel forums for the remainder of my life

I agree this is the worst period in human existence to be a man wanting a foid.
It's just us incels, don't trust normies they'll pretend to be one of us but their lives are infinitely better than ours. Lives of incels have always been like this, at least today you don't have to work 12 hours a day and have copium. We would've roped instantly if we were born 100 years ago.

It's just us incels, don't trust normies they'll pretend to be one of us but their lives are infinitely better than ours. Lives of incels have always been like this, at least today you don't have to work 12 hours a day and have copium. We would've roped instantly if we were born 100 years ago.
100 years ago would be 1922. i would’ve been retired from the military due to my WW1 service.

This is not true i have good genetics and my face looks good I just have too much pride to approach a foid they must approach me or I will whine on incel forums for the remainder of my life
Gigacope, any good or even average looking man can never be a incel. Either you're a fakecel or overestimate how good you look. Also do you seriously think foids used to approach men in past?

Gigacope, any good or even average looking man can never be a incel. Either you're a fakecel or overestimate how good you look. Also do you seriously think foids used to approach men in past?
They did the handkerchief thing. Dropping something on the floor and then the guy picks it up and talks to them, or bump into them or something.

Be happy for me that my genetics aren’t subhuman. But I feel bad for you, I want to rope why wouldn’t you want to rope, oh that’s right you don’t have enough testosterone so you are a coward

They did the handkerchief thing. Dropping something on the floor and then the guy picks it up and talks to them, or bump into them or something.
Yeah they did that to chads, in fact they still do similar stuff, are you a fucking chad? Normies always had to approach foids, fathers of foids would beat incels up even we looked them.

Yeah they did that to chads, in fact they still do similar stuff, are you a fucking chad? Normies always had to approach foids, fathers of foids would beat incels up even we looked them.
That’s true Emmet Till got brutally murdered for fluting at a white foid. Pass me the rope

Be happy for me that my genetics aren’t subhuman. But I feel bad for you, I want to rope why wouldn’t you want to rope, oh that’s right you don’t have enough testosterone so you are a coward
I would be happy if any brocel managed to ascend, but you seem like a fakecel. I'm hoping surgeries can fix me, if it doesn't I'll surely rope. Also if you're are happy then don't rope, enjoy life if you can.
That’s true Emmet Till got brutally murdered for fluting at a white foid. Pass me the rope
You ethnicel too?

I would be happy if any brocel managed to ascend, but you seem like a fakecel. I'm hoping surgeries can fix me, if it doesn't I'll surely rope. Also if you're are happy then don't rope, enjoy life if you can.

You ethnicel too?
I am tyronelite. Would be Tyrone if I was over 6’6”

Things will get much better once I start making decent money and living on my own.

Things will only get worse,water is wet.

Reminder for everyone else.