Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your life vs life of average privileged foid

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★
Kywrkq7j9ftz

Brutal, pretty much, though I doubt I will get a job in the future

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Hope someone nukes this world:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

thats pretty much sums up my life

Nowadays the girls are fat and horribly unattractive and they’ll have more dick in them than the pretty ones who can get anyone :fuk:. Sad reality tho. Glad I wasn’t bullied in school but nonetheless it was still a lonely life. Glad I’m really starting to hate everyone. Women are scum and glad the supreme gentleman did what he did :feelshaha:

LMFAO the right is literally me.

Fuck foids. They are on just exist mode. They don’t know what anything is like

LMFAO the right is literally me.

Fuck foids. They are on just exist mode. They don’t know what anything is like
If a woman claims to be depressed I just laugh. They physically cannot be, it’s guaranteed no doubt a grab for attention

Damn this world, I wish I were a girl. I could live to the max with no efforts.
:feelsseriously: Look how happy they are.

If a woman claims to be depressed I just laugh. They physically cannot be, it’s guaranteed no doubt a grab for attention
I've been in many group therapies, I saw some become depressed when Chad pump and dump them.

The funniest thing about being 37 years old, is getting to watch foid cousins, classmates, acquaintances etc. Clocking enormous body counts in real time.

I watched some foid string along a beta cuck for 20 years (from puberty to age 33) while she rode the cock carousel with multiple chads concurrently for over 1000 weekends, her body count must be over 9000.

And the beta cuck from church she strung along for all that time? He ended up marrying her microchimerized body. There are fates worse than death.