Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your life only gets massively worse from here.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Most here are in their late teens early 20s. As you reach mid to late 20s, your will struggle with money, loneliness, depression, anxiety, and if you're ugly enough, bullying.

As you get older and uglier you will find it harder to find money and employment. Your parents will die. You will struggle to avoid being homeless.

You will find the world hates you and wants you dead. It hates men. Your life never began. It's over.

Brutal man...
Am 23. am losing hair very fast. My hairline is really bad, I keep my hair long to hide it. I actually might go bald in late 20s

People i studied with in highschool have gotten jobs and some of them are married

am gonna be struggling for a job too after I finish college cuz there are millions of unemployed curries with better qualifications than me :feelsbadman:

I'm employed yet I'm struggling to find mates or a foid

I will leave the world by:

We were born in this world just to be a punching bag for other people

We were born in this world just to be a punching bag for other people
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
- Scarface

if someone end it for me (hopefully) then i doubt it will get worse.

I’ve accepted this a couple years ago.

Most here are in their late teens early 20s. As you reach mid to late 20s, your will struggle with money, loneliness, depression, anxiety, and if you're ugly enough, bullying.

As you get older and uglier you will find it harder to find money and employment. Your parents will die. You will struggle to avoid being homeless.

You will find the world hates you and wants you dead. It hates men. Your life never began. It's over.
I have a friend who doesn't leave home for 4 days who is 30 years old has never worked and if his parents die he will probably die too.

24 soon 25 and yes, the everyday routine without any of the social or romantic benefits NT normies enjoy is a small step above being in prison, sure I get money at the end of the month but even then I mostly LDAR and drink or do drugs in my apartment alone and have been for many, many years now.

Your physical health also goes to shit, especially if you already have awful genetics. Back pain, chest pain, inability to lose weight, etc are just a few examples. It only gets worse.

24 soon 25 and yes, the everyday routine without any of the social or romantic benefits NT normies enjoy is a small step above being in prison, sure I get money at the end of the month but even then I mostly LDAR and drink or do drugs in my apartment alone and have been for many, many years now.
why prison?

Isolation really takes its toll. When I was younger, I still had friends to rely on. Now they all hate and ignore me. Life as an oldcel is so terrifying it will make roping seem fun.

Isolation really takes its toll. When I was younger, I still had friends to rely on. Now they all hate and ignore me. Life as an oldcel is so terrifying it will make roping seem fun.
Been 6 years since I had a friend, used to miss them but I started hating people instead, I am lucky the trade I work in needs worker without any vetting at all, I just know if I worked corporate or white collar they'd fire my ass for being anti social

I actually hope my parents die so I can inherit their shit, sell it, and pay for my surgeries to ascend

Most here are in their late teens early 20s. As you reach mid to late 20s, your will struggle with money,
How will we struggle with loniless, thats more than enough time to get rich
loneliness, depression, anxiety, and if you're ugly enough, bullying.

As you get older and uglier you will find it harder to find money
As you get older it becomes very easy to make money.
and employment. Your parents will die. You will struggle to avoid being homeless.

Subjectively speaking, it makes no sense for an incel to live past the age of thirty with a few exceptions:

1. You expect to receive a large inheritance from your parents through life insurance and assets (I'm taking millions)

2. You have an established career that is lucrative and pays upwards of $100k, and to be brutally honest, you should already have that by the age of twenty five or else you are fucked and should consider roping.

Imagine being thirty years old working a dead end job with no end in sight. You will be a punching bag for your coworkers and boss on a regular basis and they will have no respect for you because you're extremely ugly and mentally decrypt. Your support system will have disintegrated. You get less support from the world as an adult male and are expected to man up.
View attachment 810518

Every female your age has a double digit body count by this point and is long past their prime. You will never enjoy the taste of prime pussy and teenage love.

Your feelings of isolation and loneliness will only compound as you see people around you get married and have children while you are dealing with a plethora of health problems and other mental diseases you've suppressed your whole life. An endless barrage of pain, frustration, anger and disappointment and to top it all off there is no higher purpose to the suffering.. Normies have wives and children to help them bear with it. You might as well be dead at this point: .

Everyone here should set a goal to become rich by thirty or kill themselves. I know l would rather be rotting in a casket than have my life consist solely of eating, sleeping, working only to repeat these activities ad nauseam until I bend over and croak from a heart attack.
Im 25. Don't have a job yet. Seriously I don't know what to do. I can't even find a shitty low pay job. Competition is brutal for the last crumbs.

Never went to college. My parents are doctors but I don't want to be a doctor either. I hate every single career. Also too low IQ to do advanced math. What the fuck should I do?

Last edited: