Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Your Life Is Over If You Are Virgin At 18

You didnt even ascend at university. You are truecel :feelsrope:
Because university is not a magical place where ugly dudes suddenly ascend.

nvm I made it

it's over man
:feelskek:

You didnt even ascend at university. You are truecel :feelsrope:
i didn't go to college or uni, fuck that. paying tons of money just to get an overload of suifuel :feelsLSD:

I would say at 20, sometimes you have no choice than raping a foid.

Virginity is predetermined since birth

It's clear, trying to find a woman who wants to fuck with you is like trying to find an employer who recruits employees without any experience.
Giga IQ analogy.

They don't run with men, they wait for them at the finish line, and we're eternally stuck at the start.

Last edited:
Giga IQ analogy.

They don't run with men, they wait at them at the finish line, and we're eternally stuck at the start.
That's exactly what women expect from those with a Nascar engine, while we'll always be on the starting line with our poorly designed engines. We are like smartphones poorly designed with an after-sales service named Medicine. The human body is a real disaster. :feels:

That's exactly what women expect from those with a Nascar engine, while we'll always be on the starting line with our poorly designed engines. We are like smartphones poorly designed with an after-sales service named Medicine. The human body is a real disaster. :feels:
:feelsrope: