Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel your inferior genetics may be caused by

S

soyboyascended

Banned
-
i have done alot of research on this subject

vaccines are filled with poisons and toxins. they are causing autism, just fucking trust me, my IQ is genius level and i know my shit. just trust me on this shit. not just autism, vaccines cause a massive amount of problems. they damage kidney and liver which increases chance of diabetes. etc. they can damage thyroid and damage your hormone system and make you have less alpha/masculine features than your DNA is supposed to create. they damage hormone systems and make it harder to lose fat, easier to gain fat, harder to gain muscles and keep muscles, etc

based on my research of all the hyper toxic / harmful stuff the jews put into the vaccines, it is TOTALLY THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE for vaccines to do damage to your hormone system to make you 1) shorter 2) less bone development during your teenage years 3) receive a overall less attractive facial / jawline formation due to disruption in your hormone system 4) develop a massively smaller penis than you otherwise would have if you NEVER were given vaccines by your parents 5) develop a overall smaller and weaker and less attractive chest / shoulder / hips / neck / body bone structure due to a damaged hormone system

to be honest. vaccines are a massive JEW-ATTACK designed to bring down the male population and slowly attack our DNA. well it attacks how our DNA "expresses itself", i dont think its damaging the DNA yet, but that still means it creates weaker less powerful less attractive males. and as a result millions of men have been poisoned and attacked and now live/exist in deformed lesser-male bodies that are viewed as disgusting/unattractive by the female gender

it sucks. but my research shows this is a very hidden truth of reality

at least you can be slightly content in the knowledge that. your disgusting body might not entirely be your fault

also for small dickcels out there. i also have a theory that circumcision likely has a small hormonal effect which has a small chance of giving guys a smaller penis. which means super unlucky men who get circumcised will end up having a 3inch dick or smaller. anyone think there may be truth to this theory? ive seen tons of smalldick pictures online. and none of them were uncut. all were cut.

so once again jews trying to destroy men and bring down men?

LittleSmugJellyfish max 1mb

My inferior genetics came from my parents inferior genetics. They are short, ugly and shy just like me.

lmao, cucktears go home :lul: you ain't foolin' anyone
fuck circumcision tho :feelsokman:

Skimmed through the post, saw "JEW-ATTACK" in all caps and knew it wasn't worth reading.

200 iq shitpost

lol, vaccines dont cause autism, its the fact all mothers are now 40year old hags which greatly increases the chance of babies being born with genetic deformities

poa60107t4.png

2014-03-10-19_28_37-maternal_age-specific_live_birth_prevalence_of_downs_syndrome_in_the_united_sta.png

also post some proof u faggot, otherwise ur just an incelqueen infiltrator

My mother was 40, short, fat and had an incredibly recessed chin.

My inferior genetics come from my mother, not from vaccines.

I was born with familial congenital cataracts that ran for generations. My grandma was schizophrenic and my dad is autistic. I had asthma growing up because my parents smoke, I was fat because they were stupid, and I grew up as a white minority because we were poor.

Vaccines had nothing to do with my failure.

he got danny deleto'd lol, bye bye IT cuck.

lol, vaccines dont cause autism, its the fact all mothers are now 40year old hags which greatly increases the chance of babies being born with genetic deformities

poa60107t4.png

2014-03-10-19_28_37-maternal_age-specific_live_birth_prevalence_of_downs_syndrome_in_the_united_sta.png

also post some proof u faggot, otherwise ur just an incelqueen infiltrator
High IQ, just hags being foids and blaming anything except themselves

High IQ, just hags being foids and blaming anything except themselves
have you noticed how all these facebook single mother whores love alternative medicine and blame genetic diseases (autism, downs) on vaccines? they will never blame themselves

have you noticed how all these facebook single mother whores love alternative medicine and blame genetic diseases (autism, downs) on vaccines? they will never blame themselves
Exactly, pure kekfuel, but suifuel for the poor souls

Enjoy your ban:banhammer:

"My kid just died, guess I didn't use enough olive oil in his tumours, teehee, better luck with child number 9."

Makes me want to commit tax fraud.

I've known this for a while now

My younger brother has severe autism, he can't speak or really do anything. I always suspected it was vaccines but that's just a cope. It's inferior genetics, as is the source of most of our problems.

My younger brother has severe autism, he can't speak or really do anything. I always suspected it was vaccines but that's just a cope. It's inferior genetics, as is the source of most of our problems.
This, I used to blame everything but my genetics on my big nose and recessed ugly little chin but once I accepted it was shitty genetics life became easier as I just gave up

"My kid just died, guess I didn't use enough olive oil in his tumours, teehee, better luck with child number 9.".

LMFAO
This, I used to blame everything but my genetics on my big nose and recessed ugly little chin but once I accepted it was shitty genetics life became easier as I just gave up

There are no genes for a recessed chin lmao.

What did you blame specifically? With a big nose there's really nothing but genetics you can blame.

What did you blame specifically? With a big nose there's really nothing but genetics you can blame.
I used to think if I was more confident that foids wouldn't care about my flaws, how wrong I was

I used to think if I was more confident that foids wouldn't care about my flaws, how wrong I was
JFL
"just be confident bro"
in any case, if you have the money, you can easily get surgery if your nose and chin are your only bad qualities. Of course if you dont have the money it's over